𝔹𝕚𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝔹𝕒𝕔𝕜

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"It's all good, I got my bitch backBack on our bullshit, I know you missed that'Cause he sucks and now we can admit thatI got my bitch back, my bitch backYou look good, now throw that shit back (ooh, ooh)'Cause there's a million other guys that wa...

Back on our bullshit, I know you missed that
'Cause he sucks and now we can admit that
I got my bitch back, my bitch back
You look good, now throw that shit back (ooh, ooh)
'Cause there's a million other guys that wanna hit that (they wanna hit that)
But we'll ditch 'em late night to get a Big Mac (yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)
I got my bitch back, my bitch back (uh)"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝔀𝓷 𝓲𝓽'
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Veronica Victoria Russel was a party girl from a small town. But in a small town with nothing to do what else were you supposed to do if not party?

One day she got a little too drunk at a party she and her friends had gone to and she stumbled, only to end up falling into the road, right as a car came along.

When she woke up she expected to be in heaven or hell or something, not in a Tudor style house from a fictional TV show as the town druggie as a newly turned vampire.

Once she got her bearings and realized what was all going on around her she broke up with Jeremy, because that was a creepy relationship. She told Tyler to either grow the hell up or lose her number. 

She also found out about a little soulmate thing. And how she was soulmates with Stefan, Caroline, Katherine and Klaus.

And then to add fuel to the fire her best friend from her past life, Lily, suddenly showed up a few days after her, also with soulmates: Damon, Elijah, Kol, and Kai. 

Yeah, that didn't help many of her already existing problems much, but it made some of her plans easier at the same time. Let's see if she'll survive what's coming, shall we? 

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own The Vampire Diaries, The Originals or Legacies nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)