2: Connection in the Beginning

~~Stiles~~

I arrive at the loft and for some reason my tattoo feels like it's burning like when it first showed up. The closer I get to the loft the hotter my tattoo gets. I then come to the conclusion that this must mean my soulmate is in the loft, but how, the only people in the loft are the pack. I shrug it off and decide to ignore the burning as best as I can. I finally enter the loft and the second I saw him I knew. I just remain standing at the entrance of the loft not moving from my spot. After about a minute of just staring and standing I finally close the loft door. 

I turn around again and walk up to everyone pretending nothing is happening as if I didn't just stand staring for a whole minute and that my tattoo isn't burning me. So, I say to hide the fact I'm freaking out and I'm also wondering if he feels the same as me "Hey guys, sorry I'm late just had to stop by the station first. To tell my dad about my tattoo showing up."

Scott's the one to speak first "That's okay we're all used to you being late." I look down feeling embarrassed and I rub my neck. After the embarrassment has worn off, I look up and I decide Derek and I need to talk so I made the decision to wait until after the pack meeting to talk with Derek.

~~Before Stiles Enters the Loft~~

~~Derek~~

As usual we're all waiting on Stiles to show up. Just as I was about to say we should start without him my tattoo suddenly starts to burn and I hide my shock as I realize what this means. Just then Stiles enters the loft. I look at him and the second his eyes met mine, Stiles and I just stared for what felt like forever but was just over a minute. Stiles turns closing the door and walks up to the group then says "Hey guys, sorry I'm late just had to stop by the station first. To tell my dad about my tattoo showing up." 

Before I can say anything Scott's voice chimes in "That's okay we're all used to you being late." Stiles hides his embarrassment and I smile a bit at how cute he looks as he rubs his neck. Then I think about how I want to bite that neck and how much I want to kiss him. I shake my head and I decided to talk with Stiles after the pack meeting.

~~mini timeskip~~

~~Stiles~~

It's now after the pack meeting and to my surprise Derek asked me to stay. After everyone has left Derek turns to me and asks me "Do you know why I asked you to stay?" I nod yes and respond "Yeah I think I do. Do you feel what I'm feeling right now?" Derek nods and he starts to move closer to me. I move closer too and soon enough we're kissing.

We're still standing in the middle of the loft as we make out just kissing one another. We finally break the kissing to breathe, and we take like a whole minute to breathe taking in deep breaths. After getting air back into my lungs I just look at Derek and grab his hand. I smile and I start walking still holding his hand, just leading him to go to his bed. 

I release my hold on his hand once we get to his bed and I remove my shirt saying, "Follow my lead." Derek states back "Any time. I'd follow you anywhere." I smile rubbing my neck. I go up to Derek and grab his face kissing him. I pull back and I get onto the bed. I say as Derek just stares "Well, are you gonna join and keep me warm or are you gonna let me freeze to death." He smirks and answers "I'll keep you warm. Don't you worry." He then climbs into the bed and gets on top of me grabbing my hands and pining them above my head. 

He leans down and kisses me. I kiss back he eventually lets my hands go but I keep them where he put them and wait until he gives me permission to move them. He kisses down my bare chest all the way until he reaches the hem of my pants and then he sits up and grabs my belt looking at me. I smirk and say, "go ahead . . . and give me head."

His eyes widen slightly but he snaps out of it and removes my belt then my pants but leaves my boxers on. After I'm pretty much naked he stands up and removes the same amount of clothing leaving his own boxers. He gets back into position and kisses me again doing as he did but this time, he bites the hem of my boxers. Moving slowly, he removes my boxers from my body leaving me completely open for Derek to see.

He sits up looking me up and down. He stands back up and removes his own boxers. I now look him up and down just admiring his perfection. He moves back down onto me and kisses me on the lips. We make out for a while before he releases from the kiss and kisses down my body once more. He kisses down my cock and then devours me whole. 

My breath hitches in my throat as Derek sucks me. Afterwards he moves to be on top of me once again and he turns me over ass up towards him. He gets in behind me and fucks my ass. I'm a moaning mess by now and I'm in complete bliss and pleasure. After a bit I cum and so does Derek. I turn over to see his eyes are glowing their beautiful ice blue. 

He smiles at me and lays down next to me. He looks me in my eyes, and I stare into his eyes which are still glowing. I put my hand onto the side of his face, and I lean in kissing him. After the passionate kiss I tell him "I'm glad it was you, I was actually hoping it would be you." Derek smiles again and kisses me then replies "I was too. The first time we met I did feel something but couldn't figure out this connection I felt to you. But then today when you entered the loft, I just knew what that connection was and why I didn't know. It was because you didn't have your tattoo yet, but because I had mine, I felt something when we first met. Did you happen to feel something when we first met?" 

I look down then back up to his eyes and I answer "I think I did feel something. But like you said you couldn't figure it out and if you know me, I'm an expert at figuring things out but I just couldn't figure out the feeling I felt when we first met, guess it was my instincts telling me that you were my soulmate." Derek smiles and says putting his hand on the side of my face "I'm so lucky to have you." He leans in and kisses me. I kiss back and after we part I smile. I snuggle up into Derek and lay my head on his chest just rubbing my hand on his abs. Eventually I fall asleep in the strong arms of my soulmate, Derek Hale.

             ~~The 

                                       End~~

Start Date: 3/24/2024

Update Date (1): 3/25/2024

Update Date (2): 4/19-20/2024

Edit Date: 4/26/2024

Words: 1269