Stoneheart Part II

Previously on Miraculous Book 1

"I must have that absolute power!" the mysterious man said.

"But nobody knows where the Miraculous are ! " Nooroo protested

" Tresh, there is a new supervillain in town. " David said from over the phone.

" OK, I'm coming now, Bammi, let's stomp! " Treasure said.

" Bammi, let's stomp! " Treasure said as he transformed into a gorilla themed superhero.

" Don't worry David, I'm Coming! " Treasure said before he swung out.

Scene : Andrew Mansion, David's Room.

David was waiting for Treasure when he swung in.

" Dave, I got your call as soon as possible, who is the new villain? "

" I don't really know who he is honestly. " David admitted.

" But didn't you tell me that you have all the powers of the Miraculous? " Treasure asked.

" Yes, I do have the powers of the Miraculous, but now's not the right time. Oh it's almost time for school. Don't wanna be late for school eh Tresh? " David said while smirking.

" Oh shoot, I almost forgot, um, see ya at  school! "

" Right, See ya. " 

And with that, Treasure left the room immediately.

David sighed,  " Well, let's dress up. " he said.

Scene: Andrew Car.

David entered the family car and sat down at the back seat of the car.

" Friday, activate. " David said to the car.

" Hello Master David, where do we go to? " The AI voice of Friday responded.

" Take me to College Francoise Dupont please " David said.

The car set off to its direction.

Scene: College Francoise Dupont, Entrance Gate.

Treasure was waiting for David when he saw the family car parked at the roadside.

" Yo Dave! " Treasure hollered.

" Hey Tresh. But you just saw me yesterday! " David whined.

" Awww, but I still miss youuuu" Treasure whined.

"Alright, Back to business Tresh, let's enter " David said.

And with that, They walked into the gate. As they were going, hard-core David fans  started swarming them but with one glare from David, they were scurrying away. Soon they found the principal's office and began knocking.

" Come in " The voice of Mr Damocles rang from inside the office.

The Iconic duo entered the office. As they enter, Mr Damocles was surprised to see them.

" Mr Anderson, Mr Andrew, uh welcome to our school " Mr Damocles stammered

" Good morning sir, please we would like to collect our class schedules " David answered for both of them.

" Here they are! " Mr Damocles gave them their schedules.

David and Treasure collect their schedules and found out they are in the same class.

" So, I see that we are in the same class. Alright, let's go, don't wanna keep the teacher waiting.

Then the Iconic duo left the office to this class. When they entered the class, they were amazed as they have never seen a class before.

"Wow, our old school back in Nigeria cannot compare to this class." Treasure said in amazement as he looked at the class

David laughed at Treasure and they went to a seat at the back of the class and just did some games to take off the time.

Soon, the teacher came to the class.

"Good morning everyone! " the teacher said.

" Good morning Miss Bustier! " All the students chorused

" We have new students, can they come out and introduce themselves to us? " Miss Bustier said.

David and Treasure stood up to introduce themselves.

" I am-" David wanted to speak until someone said,

" Trillonaire David Andrew and Trillonaire Treasure Anderson, The famous teen singer, inventor, Actor and businessman! " an ombre haired girl said.

" Yes, that's us, so no need to introduce so we might as well sit down. " David said sarcastically.

As they were about to sit down, there heard a very annoying voice calling them

" Treshy, Davi-poo! " a blonde haired girl called

David and Treasure dodged the girl, causing her to slam on the wall, making everyone laugh.

" Ha ha ha, Good to see you Chloe " David jested.

" Alright please sit down, class is about to start " Miss Bustier said as the class sat down.

David could only roll his eyes as he say down on his seat.

The bell started ringing as first period has ended.

" Those of you that have PE, Mr D'Argencourt is waiting for you, the rest can head to the library " Miss Bustier said.

" KIMMM" A boy named Ivan yelled at another boy named Kim,wanting to punch him.

"Ivan, what's going on? " Miss Bustier asked. 

It's Kim, I'm so gonna get him!" Ivan said angrily.

"Ivan, go to the principal's office." Miss Bustier ordered.

Ivan growled before crumples the paper Kim has given him before he carried his bag and went to the principal's office.

Scene:College Francoise Dupont, Door of Principal's office

Ivan barged into the office, infuriating Mr Damocles.

" Go back, and knock this time " Mr Damocles said.

Ivan grumbled and reluctantly followed his order but just when he wanted to knock, an akuma enter the crumpled up paper.

" Stoneheart, I am Hawk Moth, that boy thinks that he can mess you up, I am giving you the power to show him who's boss, In exchange, I need the Miraculous. So, Do we have a deal?" Hawk Moth said.

"Yes Hawk Moth. " Ivan coldly said as he transformed into Stoneheart.

Word count
869