Chapter. 7

(An: I am alive!
I finally get to post again! Tho, I still have to do my final exams (I have 2 down, only one to go), and after that, I will probably update regularly again.
This chapter is written over the course of a few weeks because I wrote every now and than when I wasn't studying, so I'm sorry if it's a bit shorter than my previous ones or I get some stuff messed up-)

Once Swiss woke up two hours later, he was greeted with a pillow in his face and an empty spot where Sodo sat. A rush of anxiety goes through his body, and he quickly jumps up, looking around the room to try and find the Fire-ghoul before checking his phone.

_______________________________________

My beloved Firefly ❤️

Hey

Copia called me to him for some stuff, so don't imidiatly shit your pants in case you wake up and I'm not there <3

_______________________________________

A small smile tugs at the corners of the Multi-ghoul's lips while he lets out a long sigh.

He is okay..

He thinks as he lets himself fall backwards onto the bed, his gaze locked onto the ceiling while a feeling of uneasiness and dread slowly creeps up on him. Swiss quickly sits up and holds his hand over his mouth, coughing into it.

Fuck. No.

The Multi-ghoul checks his the palm of his hand and lets out a sigh of relief when he sees the bare skin of his palm.

"Satanas, Swiss. You're really stressing yourself." A familiar voice calls from the Multi-ghoul's door. "You don't have to be surprised if you end up having an episode because you're stressing about not having one."

Swiss shoots a glare at the Ghoullette, who is leaning against the doorframe with a smirk playing on her lips and throwing a pillow at them. "What do you want, Mist?" He asks in an annoyed tone while letting himself flop back onto the bed. "And how do you even know about my episodes?"

"My lovely little brother told me. Said that I should know in case you have one and I'm around for some reason." The Ghoullette is the fifth from seven Water-ghouls that ever got summoned into the clergy, the first female Ghoul (she goes by she/they pronounse), and Sodo's older sibling. They have dark blue skin,white shoulder long hair, fins at her ears, webbing between her hands, a shark like tail, two small black horns at the top of her head, and icy blue eyes that bore right into Swiss's cracked soul.

Swiss and Mist haven't gotten much into contact, and she only really knows stuff about the Multi-ghoul since Sodo used to ramble on about him since day one that he got summoned.

"I got told that you and Sodo are now fucking." The Water-ghoullette shrugs while walking into the room. "I just wanted to check if that's true."

Swiss ears perk up and get a soft pink hue to them. The Ghoul grumbles and rolls onto his stomach, trying to avoid Mist's gaze.

"Oh, you guys are?" She tilts her head to the side and a grin spreads onto their lips, revealing her fangs. "Who is the top." Mist smirk before laughing as they get hit with a pillow. "What? You not that far yet or are you embarrassed to be a bottom?"

The Multi-ghoul shoots Mist a glare while they try not to laugh at Swiss's flustered and blushing face. "I wouldn't be embarrassed about that." He grumbles while using his tail to grab his shirt from the floor and pull it up into his hands. "And we are together, yes." The Ghoul adds as he puts his shirt on.