episode 2

Hello friends 🙃

Let's start with tense

Me lan zhan let's start my life story

I said that I had met another boy and then I started talking to him, I felt good about him only two days ago, I also kept ignoring him for the last two days, that's why I started talking to him first, but did not give FIR. Gave it and then you also said that you should send me the back of your body. I said I don't take such back but she said for me.

I didn't send it, I talked to the boy first, he said he was so angry with the boy, I told him to talk to me, my phone is not recharged, but I called him first one day. He said a dirty thing so I took this opportunity and blocked He used to send messages on every account of mine and if he wasn't talking to me, I would have blocked him.

I liked this boy who was talking to me, he also gave me my number, FIR, we are talking in college, he also talked to us at home, I found out that he didn't come anywhere.

Started acting a bit strange, still I used to talk, he ignored me, still I used to talk, then keep going like this..

Everyone started harassing me in college, I used to cry every day, even there I did not have any good friends, I did not get any good friends in my entire life.

Instagram I got a best friend who was angry that I didn't even talk to anyone but he also changed my mind and still I said nothing to me, I didn't ask anyone else to be my best friend. Didn't say anything first my friend I didn't know that he likes girls till one day I started talking like this till a girl met him and he also likes girls till now I am my friend Diya made her a couple and I said, let's go, she will be happy, but she is still like this, but one day she used her coupon and said, You are standing in front of me, I laughed, I tried my best to make her happy. I became happy too but She was also not my friend

FIR One day I got added to a group at 11 o'clock in the evening and there was no one in the group, one was a boy and one was a girl. I was feeling uneasy and thought that I should leave the group and said FIR.

FIR I talked to that boy who liked me FIR another guy also FIR I talked to him too We made fun of him too I FIR Next day I talked to everyone else who started making me happy

One day I met a girl who first told me what had happened to her and then I understood her and then she was like my sister and she used to make everyone her brother and sister.

What's the point of me if someone is sad to me, I also know that I understand everyone, I love everyone, every time he gets sad, and no one comes to him, when I pass to him, he comes to me. Everyone doesn't say anything. I know who everyone is like but I didn't say anything to anyone.

When I called and talked about my birthday, I said that we will meet each other.

Then what happened, I found a brother, he was very nice, we used to have fun too.

What I need is someone who is kind to me, I like a boy, I also want to talk to him, but I call him crazy, I keep talking like this, I don't understand, when did I fall in love, is it just like this?

Then one day I was broken, then I thought delete Instagram, she had earlier deleted her post but opened a new one.

I know Gaya, this is what I told you, how did you know, where did I know, how did I walk, this is how we started talking, first use also understood, I like Gaya.

Then he had a sister, it was like this that he used to talk to her and she also came to know about him.me like she I'd brother 😳 But I liked her, I told her but she refused.

Then I came to know that he was dating someone else but he did not meet her so he felt like it, still I did not give up, I tried very hard

I wanted her to like me, but she has no feelings for me.

I was also hit by his baton, sometimes he even said something and I started crying.feet you also talk i don't know what will happen to me

I never understood anyone, no family, no friends, I feel like sharing my feelings in front of anyone, everyone makes fun of me, never for anyone.Choice, I am not the main one, how come I am the main one, I am thinking of everyone, I am not mine but I am the society, I am not the main one, what can I tell you about my feeling, but I am also feeling like a joke.

That's why from today I feel no one in my heart, I am alone in my heart, I am happy, I am happy in my heart, there is sorrow in my heart, no one is there in my world, no one is there in my heart, my heart is sad. It feels like I am going crazy, it is happening because of my family, it is happening because of everyone, I need someone to whom I can go and express my so feeling .I have no feet, I have become lonely 🥺😭 Will I ever find someone in my life who can understand me?

Hello friends 😫 I don't know whether this story will be happy or sad.And more episodes will come but not soon because it depends on someone's life. 

Okay bye please follow me and support me 🙃✌️