episode 1

Hello friends 🙃friends , I am starting a new story, you can tell me whatever you want, even if you don't like my story, this is still my story, I can tell you something,

Hello friends 🙃
friends , I am starting a new story, you can tell me whatever you want, even if you don't like my story, this is still my story, I can tell you something, .I will write as I want to write ✍️ okay

Name - lan zhan
I am very destitute, what am I happy and innocent, even I did not understand this because few people in my life have done like this, I cannot tell anyone, still I am telling you that I am mine. let's start life my

When I was in school, when I had no friends, no one listened to me for the sake of name, when they came close to me, I was crazy about making everyone happy

When I was in school, when I had no friends, no one listened to me for the sake of name, when they came close to me, I was crazy about making everyone happy. always tried .

When I was in 7th class, I saw all this, how sex happens, what happens when I started feeling, then one day my brother also did it and did it with my brother.I tried it, I enjoyed it, then I did it with my cousin sister too. My aunty came to know and she scared me. I felt pain while I was playing. .

When aunty called me but I did not go then she told my mother that maybe I don't remember anything further.

Yes, everyone who does sex kiss, I like it, I do it with a lot of people. Look, one day what happened was that Mayur was not at my aunty's house, my brother was sleeping at our uncle's house. FIR, my uncle did not tell me, I started pressing my head against the FIR, when did I realize that it was not going on till midnight, I woke up from my sleep, I saw that my uncle had painted me. We were having sex but I didn't say anything, I was also feeling good.

Then after all that happened, uncle told me that if I wake up in the morning, I will give you the money, so I said ok and I went to sleep.

Again the next day I got the money I was very happy then all this I went on, I also liked it, we used to do it together. Then one day I felt like I was wrong, he told me not to do it, he asked me to give money but I did, I felt like I was probably the main one and I said let's go

Then what happened one day, I and my brother were alone in the room, so my brother and I did it, I was enjoying, I was understanding.This is wrong but I can't control my feelings.

My class 10 th I am gone

What happened one day when I walked near my cousin brother and someone who knew me started touching my body with his lips, I felt good that I didn't say anything like this and I started sleeping. I felt wrong but also felt good, so I didn't say anything.

Now I am in 11th class, now I don't go out with anyone, call me a lot, it looks like my life is full, I think I am going crazy, and one more thing, I don't know how to read and write. I can manage the money

I opened Instagram
What happened to me was that the main thing that went to the video was added for one day. I found that the main one started talking to people about Pi and the only thing that didn't seem like a good joke was that for one day what happened to me.

I met a boy who talked to me a lot but I didn't know how he talked to anyone. I liked him but that boy talked to me a lot and I also found out after seeing my picture.Even though I thought that I had known something, it still seemed like a joke, I appeared very innocent in front of her, as if I didn't know anything but I knew everything.
I told everyone brother, he also told me to use him, I didn't know that FIR was lodged, I said sorry, I wouldn't say FIR, he said to me over my shoulder, he asked me to send the video, he asked me too, first FIR was filed against me.

Well, I started thinking, go away from him, but there was no FIR, he was talking about girls and women, I realized that I typed like anyone else, that's why I looked at him.That's why I understood that I also talked like I don't know anything, I tried to like him, but that's what happened, but one day I started getting angry.

I showed a video like this, I commented that a boy liked me, he messaged me, I also liked him, that boy separated me and started talking to me too.

Okay bye friends 🙃 please follow me and support me It was my first account but it is gone and is not opening. I have opened another one. Please support.