𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 ♾️

SALAELI 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐈𝐙𝐀 𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓♊︎Lele✩

♊︎
Lele✩

salaelideleiza

❤︎    💬    ➢

❤︎ 💬 ➢

liked by sweetcandi and 50,347 others
salaelideleiza pretty in pink 🌸

sweetcandi 😻😻😻damnnn lele
manny all mines 😍 🫶🏾

view 12,435 comments

SALAELI smiled seeing the love she got on Instagram after posting for the first time in a while. She was confused on the congrats comments as she scanned her picture. She laughed seeing it did indeed look like she was pregnant.

She ignored it before getting up from her bed and heading to her bathroom. She looked in her mirror as she scanned her body, loving every piece and curve. She was interrupted by a notification from Instagram. She looked at it to see someone began following her.

𝖽𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗋𝗈𝗌𝗆 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗋𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝟧𝗌 𝖺𝗀𝗈

She clicked on the profile seeing all the guys and candi followed the account. Nothing was on there but the person did post on their story. She hummed wondering if she should click it before shaking her head nah.

She looked to see what the person was tagged in before she saw Kaleel, Tooda, Ooma, and Manny in one picture. She looked closely seeing another dude in a hood sticking up his middle fingers. She knew it had to be Manic.

She hummed again before throwing her phone to her bed. She was gonna wait a bit before following him back. She watched tv for a good hour before deciding it was time to follow him back. Once she opened instagram she clicked on her notifications seeing his name still there. She followed him back before she got a message from Manny.