𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 ♾️

𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐉𝐚𝐳𝐚𝐢 𝐃𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 ✫♍︎𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖼 𐦂

♍︎
𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖼 𐦂

𝟐:𝟒𝟓 𝐩𝐦

         AFTER getting himself ready for the day Manic then wasted no time in getting his daily drink together which included Cough Syrup, Dolce Pink Lemonade, and Jolly Ranchers with ice.

He drank this every day to keep him sane, he didn't know who he'd be without it. He grabbed another cup to double it before closing the lid. He took ahold of his keys before leaving out his 4-bedroom home making sure to lock the door behind him.

Making sure it was locked he then headed towards his all Black Cadillac Escalade. His other cars were already put up in his garage and he didn't feel like choosing today. He unlocked his doors and got in, immediately locking them back once he was in.

He placed his foot on the break lightly before pressing the start button listening to the truck as it crunk up. He grabbed his phone checking his emails and text messages to see if he had anything important to do. Seeing today was a slow day he felt relieved knowing he could get a day to himself without running around like a headless chicken.

Manic is an Entrepreneur. He does multiple things such as owning his own business, Real Estate, Business Marketing and Finance, and many more things that keeps the money rolling in. He wasn't too much into selling drugs, maybe a little weed here and there but that wasn't something he was totally committed to. He needed to stay safe so he could be there for his 3-year-old daughter at all times. Being in the pin for the 4th time wasn't something he wanted.

After texting back a few of his friends and his Babymother to agree that he'll go and get Jamaize, His 3-year-old daughter. She attends school, Pre-K. Jamaize is very smart for her age which is why her parents agreed to put her in school. They wanted to expand her knowledge.

He put his phone away before pulling out of his driveway. He began making his way toward Jamaize's school as he bobbed his head to the slow R&B music that was playing lowly. His music was interrupted by his Babymother calling.

AMAZE would like to FaceTime...

ACCEPT                      DECLINE

He smacked his lips before pressing accept on his screen. He turned the radio up to hear her." Johani don't act like you ain't see my fucking message." The girl cursed with her face frowned up as she looked all into the camera with her bonnet and robe on.