A RE-BOOT COMING UP SOON THIS WEEK.

Hi! 👋🏼

I would like to thank you guys for supporting this book, but unfortunately I'm going to discontinue this book because I'm actually re-editing everything at a different book. Including the cover of the book and the whole plot. By this Sunday, hopefully, I will submit the book. It will be between 2 to 3 chapters. I also have other projects in mind so that I can actively engage in the Wattpad community more often.

I also would like to express of sudden changes for all of my fanfictions as a whole.

1. NO MORE IMAGES OF READERS

What I learn for the past two years is that not a lot of people want images of what their characters should look like. I get authors post a photo of what the reader should look like, but I also find it off putting. A lot of people are very different and, because of that, I will no longer post a photo of what the main character "aka us Y/N's" should look like. Let your imagination roam free.

2. NO MORE HAREMS

I, one hundred percent, absolutely not going to be doing any harems or reverse harems at all mainly because it gets boring. I like writing slow-burns (recently) and would like the readers to build a relationship with the said character overtime. Unless special circumstances. However, I will no longer be doing harems.

3. CREATING MY COVERS

Pretty straight forward, but I will for now create my covers.

4. MORE IMAGES OF CHARACTERS/LOVE INTERESTS

Although I say I no longer want to post images of how should I had the main character "Y/N" to look like, I will still put images of the character because that's what the book is about.

5. MARY SUE/GARY SUE

I cannot make a Mary Sue character. I like the character to be at least average or pretty unique, but not to the point of being classified as a Mary Sue. If the character is a Mary Sue, please call me out lol.

6. PROPER GRAMMAR

I AM NOT WRITING LOWERCASE AGAIN. It's too hard to read, even though I literally type it out lol.

I think that it. I have changed my style and it's going to continue that way. I will also add more WARNINGS.

Thank you guys for supporting this book, once again.

Sincerely,
AL134N