002 💞

'Ahem.' I cleared my throat to get the boys attention, to which i succeeded. His head shot up at the sound of me and furrowed his eyebrows. 'Um hi, fezco said that there might be some dr peppers in here.' I mumbled making direct eye contact with him. I can't lie he was very good looking but he looked like trouble.

He got up from his seat and spoke. 'yeah there might, come.' he said with his deep voice. I followed behind him and i saw the crate of freshly bought dr peppers in his hand. I obviously knew it was heavy but he made it seem like it was a piece of cake to pick up. He placed it down on the table and took one for me. 'here.' he said as he handed me the drink. I looked up at his hazelnut brown eyes and smiled.

'How old are you?' i blurted out as i scratched my neck. He sat down and answered my question. '16, you?' I smiled as i looked down at him sitting with his phone in his hand. 'I'm 16 too.' He nodded his head to the empty chair next to him, motioning me to sit next to him. As i pulled the chair behind me and took a seat, i could feel him staring me down. 'Like what you see orrr?' I said sarcastically causing him to roll his eyes. 'you wish.' he scoffed and looked back at his phone.

It was silent for a good minute until i tried to break the silence. 'So-' He cut me off. 'got a boyfriend?' he asked in confusion, it was really random since he doesn't look like the type to just randomly ask a question like that.

'Oh, um, no.' I looked back at him, catching him staring at me but he instantly put his head back down. 'Wait what's your name?' I'm so stupid for not asking that question earlier but it's whatever.

'Ashtray.' he said in a deep husky voice. 'you?' he adds on. 'Oh yeah my name is cherry, but most people call me cher.' Bro why the fuck did i have to say that? I coulda just said cherry. He looked up at me with a smirk. 'aight cher.' he said looking back down. I could feel redness creeping up on my cheeks.

A few hours past and we both spent the time laughing and getting to know eachother, i gotta say with a nothingness look planted on his face all the time he's actually really fun to hang with.

Me and him were talking about school, and how he doesn't go since he gotta stay with his brother- or fezco 24/7 until i got a ping on my phone. As i looked down i saw my sisters notification pop up on my lock screen. 'Oh shit.' i mumbled to myself. Ashtrays eyebrow raised as he could tell something isn't right. 'You good?' he asked sitting up.

'Yeah i'm straight but i gotta go..' I stood up and took a hold of my phone. I shot ashtray a quick smile and as i tried to walk out i felt a firm grip on my wrist.

'You sure ma?' His nickname put me in a chokehold. No one's ever given me a nickname until now. His eyes wearing burning holes into mine as his cold expression grew on me. 'Yeah, i'm sure, i just gotta go.. it's getting late.' I said as i stood back releasing myself out of his grip. 'Bye ash.'

Ash?

Ash?

Ash?

Ashtrays pov;

what cherry said had an instant replay in my mind. Ash? aint no one in my life ever called me ash except from fez and lexi. As i watched her leave and hear a goodbye slip out of her mouth, obviously aimed at fez i slowly sat back into my seat.

It was weird how she just left like that, i couldn't even get her number. Why am i feeling like this?

Cherry's pov;

it's been a few days since i last spoke to ashtray, i definitely felt bad since i really had fun with him and i hope the feeling was mutual. Today my sister is out with matteo doing whatever and to be honest with you, i don't really care. I slipped out of bed, brushed my teeth, put on grey sweatpants and a black hoodie. I put my hair up into a messy bun and put on mascara, filled and carved my eyebrows and covered my lips with lip gloss. i hovered into the kitchen and grabbed a banana and put on my dior converse which my sister bought me, i don't even know where she got that type of money from.

As i walked out of the house, i shut the front door behind me and walked towards the front gate.. until i was met with a familiar car. It was matteo. I tried walking away so he couldn't spot me but his eyes met mine.

'Cherry? What are you doing?' His deep voice echoed from inside the car. I lifted my chin up to get a better view of him. 'Oh i'm going to the store, i'm really craving some monster.' i shouted towards him as the car engine was overlapping the sound of my voice. 'Oh ok, be safe.' A small part of his sentence was cut off by the running engine, as he drove away.  I cleared my throat and started heading towards the store, i felt kinda nervous as i just walked out on him without saying anything but goodbye.

I have no idea why i'm feeling like this, we talked for a few hours and that's it. As i got there i pushed the store door open, my eyes darted around the room until they landed on fezco. I walked up to him, causing his head to shoot up at the sound. 'Yo kid, wassup?' He said, weakly smiling at me. 'Hey fez, nothing much. Ashtray in the back?'

What i said made his smile bigger, for some reason it comforted me knowing the answer might be a yes. 'yeah, he's in the back.' I smiled at his words and rushed into the back, being met with ashtray doing drugs. My eyes widened at his sudden actions before he could say anything.  'what the fuck ashtray!?' I whispered loudly, cautious that fez could hear. His head shot up and his eyes widened more then mine, he jumped away from the drugs infront of him. 'uh, what?' his deep husky voice pierced through my ears,

I was taken aback by what he was doing, i knew he probably deales drugs, but never knew he would be doing them? 'What? What do you mean what? your doing drugs dude.' I wined as he said back down slowly, gesturing me to sit by him. 'why the fuck do you care? we barely know eachother. shi.' his slow tone angered me, he knew that it would give me a fright. Seeing anyone do drugs is alarming.

I walked up to the chair that was planted next to him, as i sat down i felt a hand on my shoulder. 'ash? you good?' i said in a soft volume. 'yeah, just dizzy, sit.' he cleared his throat and released his hand off my shoulder. I took a deep breath as i put my legs up onto the chair and my knees pressed onto my chest. 'why you here anyway?' ash asked, wiping his nose. 'bro why are you asking questions about me? i'm not the one that just got caught doing drugs.' I rolled my eyes as a smirk grew on his face. i didn't know him very well, but i knew what was coming. 'why? you worried about me ma?' He cooed teasingly. I knew it.

A/N;

AHHH, ARE THEY GETTING CLOSER?
also i'm so sorry i've been gone for so long, it's school and other shit keeping me so occupied.
words; 1343
love you guys, don't be silent readersssss💞