Trailer for Circus plaza

a/n: still working on the digital art cover. Here are the trailer for the upcoming Circus 

𝙻𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛. . .

Light's blared out above a silhoutte being, lifting their head up, showing a huge smile before spinning their staff around before slamming it to the ground. Causing the lights to blared up a bit.

 𝙰 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝.

Light's light up revealing a female ring mistress toy, smiling while spreading her arms wide, revealing all other circus perfoming different kinds of tricks and performance as the children and guests watch in awe and amazement.

𝚃𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌, 𝚠𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛, 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚜, 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚞𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚗. . . 

Many circus toys come and greet children and guests by performing acrobatics, tricks, and many more as children let out a serious of screams of joy and happiness. Others play and ride any rides they wanted. Heck, even get to meet and greet the ringmistress herself. 

Children get to meet other toys or have a thrill of fun in their lifes. Toys that brought magic and wonder.

  𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎. . . . 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛. . . 

Happy screams turn to a terrifying screams as a many guests and children were horrified at the sight that cause all of this to happen. A child's head was being bitten on the mouth of the toy, surrounded by other teenagers who are the cause of this incidents. Muffled screams and people were running away from the gruesome sight before them. 

𝚃𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚙𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚍𝚞𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝. . . .𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚞𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚊 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍, 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎. . . . 

Soft dim lights around the plaza. Looking lifeless and no joy around the area. Figures move away before you can come closer.

𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚢𝚎.. . . . . 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚕𝚕.. . . .  

Silhoutte stood before you as the lights flickered aboved them before the lights stop flickering revealing not only one but many, many toys. Large or small, staring down at you. . . . 

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. . . . 

Soft giggle can be heard and scattering noise around the vintage place.

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚢𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎. . .