Moments with loved one's is what we all live for♡

" Accha guys okie then.....I'll take a leave" Nisha spoke gaining everyone's attention
"o Hello dr. Madam kidhar?hm?"
(where r u leaving?)Mahi interrupted her indicating her not to leave yet
"kya kidhar? Apne ghar.. aur kahan.."
(to my home where else...) Nisha said sarcastically to which Mahi whined like a kid asking her to stay "abe ruk na...".(stay na.)
NISHA:- " kya rukna? me subha se yahin hun yaar"
(what 'stay na' I'm here since morning)

"Atleast have dinner with us" Niya requested Nisha.

"aur nahi to kya?! ham to tujse sahi se mile bhi nahi." HEER complained
(or else what? we've not even said a proper hello to you!!!)

"uuuhhhhhh.....ok....kay...(okay)
I'll call Ammi and inform her that I'll be late" Nisha finally agreed

"Yaaaayyyyy okie😙😁" Heer smiled.

Now they are in the back yard.

Before dinner time.....

*Right now baccha party and our four girls (vo 4 bhi kids me aati hai) are at the back yard lets see ki what's going on*

"We missed you di..!" Mahi and Heer spoke while hugging Niya.

"Awwww...Thnx but... I din't missed you guys" Niya joked.

"to mene kounsa sacchi miss kiya? Main to sirf formality ke liye bol rahi thi!💅"
(as i really missed u.. i was just being formal) Mahi spoke in a sassy tone

"yaar don't start it both of You,
aur waise bhi it wasn't like we were there for whole 4 years right?we were visiting india in between!" Heer exclaimed

" hn, lkn why din't you came to celebrate Ramadan and Eid this year?" Nisha asked.

"Abe yr it was our last year na.. so exams ki kuch zyada hi tension thi.. University waloon ne permission nahi di.. they said after exams ke baad to jaugi hi na"
( what do i tell you yaar? Exam pressure+university people said after exams tou are any how going to leave this uni and go..) Heer said in a Mocking tone.
"And Eid-ul-fitr ku nai hi the to kya hua? Eid-ul-adah (Bakreid) to aarahi hai na jab to chacha bhi aajayenge
( if we weren't here for that Eid, another is also coming and uncle and his family will be here too )
is baar we will celebrate Bakreid with whole fam without tension.. she continued with full excitement.

Mahi:-(in full josh)YEAH!!!

Heer went near nisha and hugged her

Heer :- I missed you pagli (stupid)

Nisha:-I mishssed (missed) you too,but not mahi...*she again joked*

Mahi:-*gave a death stare to Nisha*

Nisha:- okayyy my angry bird..!! I missed you too

Mahi:- hehe!!

" so didi's you guys are done with your ENGINEERING now and are graduated,will u never go back to USA again?" Sara(Mahi's younger sister) asked.

"yeah hamari studies to hogai but we all know Heer wants to be a Fashion designer, for which she have to do courses for which she have to get graduated again but with fashion degree naa so she may go again, about me...why won't I ever go to USA I will go... but later" Mahi explained.

* so you guys may get confused here on what Mahi said about Heer, she is a freshly Engineer graduate, then why designer degree an if she wanted to be a designer then why did she do Engineering? So you will get the answer to this in upcoming chapters*
* Back to the story*
Every one just responded with 'Hmm'

"I'm really curious about something" Hira(Heer's one and only younger sister) asked curiously.

"kya?(what), ask then,as if You aren't gonna ask if we say noo.." Heer said with a fake smile.