𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

____________________________________

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

Youn:Sis I'm going out with the girls"

Y/n:Im also going out"

Youn:Oh well can you drop me off?"

Y/n:Yeah sure let me just get ready I'll be here in 5 minutes "

Youn:alright"

Your outfit---->>

I went out and opened the car door

Y/n:Hop in"

She got in and I started the engine

Y/n:Tell me the address"

Youn:At XXXXX club "

Y/n:Club? Why you're going to that famous club when you know that most mafias are there?"

Youn:no need to worry we are going to be fine"

Y/n:And what if no? What will I do that time "

Youn:I know your capable of killing whoever touches me so I feel completely safe"

Y/n:It's good to trust me but I'm not gonna come in the exact same second "

Youn:I know how to do self defense a little yk"

Y/n:Just shut up we are here"

Youn: thanks sis bye"

Y/n:wait, don't get drunk"

Youn:I won't"

She went and I drove off to the restaurant

𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭

I was sitting with my crack head friends waiting for food

Hyejin:So you're telling me that you had a girlfriend that didn't last 20 seconds? "

Soobin: 1 week I was gonna tell y'all but idk what happened she start throwing tantrums on me and sulking but I slide that but at night she start to scream at me like a hyena I didn't understand then she said we are breaking up"

Hyejin:and ofc this pig in front of me don't know the meaning of *we are breaking up*"

Soobin:I understood that she was just don't want me or cheated on me but won't admit idk but I said okay and left that's all"

Y/n:an 8 y.o kid can make better stories than your life stories "

Hyejin:Agree, anyways as ya know that my birthday is coming up in 3 days right even if you forget it I'll make sure you don't "

Y/n:ik birthday girl so tell me where you will celebrate it this year?"

Soobin:Please don't tell me it's in a club"