FIRST MEET

Sir we got a very little information about the Leo mafia's but we came to know that the leader of Leo mafia is a women who therefore has send us .
A formal meeting invitation which also mean that all the mafia leaders would be there and the Leo's too......Anirudh said looking forward for orders from his boss.

  Tell them we are going.... Rudra said with his emotionless face ...while it soon turned into a excited yet curious face.....

I want too meet my rival and who also is a women interesting, the first women leader, how come she is competing with our Mafia kingdom.....

//

"Mam ,we got another detail about the supplies of the Terminator's , sharp at 9:00 pm there will be deal between the Singh's and Kapoor's." Said one of the men to Shyla ...

"  We are going tonight, tell the cops to be ready , we are leaving sharp at 8 after meeting with Dr. Rajesh khanna ."
She nods and went to deliver the details too others as their mam won't mercy for a slight of mistake .

" She nods and went to deliver the details too others as their mam won't mercy for a slight of mistake

Shyla , is wearing a beautiful black anarkali, with kajal in her eyes and a small black bindi in between her both eyes which enhances her look 1000 times

Shyla , is wearing a beautiful black anarkali, with kajal in her eyes and a small black bindi in between her both eyes which enhances her look 1000 times .
After her mother and she visited Dr.Rajesh khanna, she was in relief that her mother BP level is stable now as she is recovering and after doing all the formalities she send her mother home with her only and most trusted person Nita her childhood friend and also who works in mauryan industry .
She then was proceeding towards her only destination "the Terminator's deal".

"Is everything going with plan ? " Asked Shyla...

"Yes mam , Mr Kapoor is here ".

Shyla nodded

"Let them proceed their meeting , I want to deal with the demon king,"said Shyla with her smirk

"Yes mam".

//

The Terminator's

"Sir Leo's are here "one of the men informed

"Fuck it how did they come to know " Rudra hit the table in anger..
"I am coming wait for me near my car , and tell everyone to have eye on their group, and any kind of problem , shoot them, I can't loose this deal ."

"Okay boss ".

Shyla was covering her whole face with dupatta except her eyes ,with gun in her hand .

She was itself looking like a goddess of demons in moon light with her most attractive eyes and that small bindi was just a finishing touch , as moon light kissies her eyes , with kajal and her long lashes it just a symbol of her perfection with b...

She was itself looking like a goddess of demons in moon light with her most attractive eyes and that small bindi was just a finishing touch , as moon light kissies her eyes , with kajal and her long lashes it just a symbol of her perfection with beauty.
Rudra saw his rival and he  was slowly moving back of shyla whereas shyla hearing movements behind her back she turned and Rudra sudden action shocked him tooo...
He was holding Shyla by her waist

shyla's hand on his chest where as the gun hit his chest but was not at all affected by the force which her hand unknowingly hit him , Rudra was so deeply focused in her amber eyes that he almost forgot she was his opponent,Suddenly he was pushed ...

...shyla's hand on his chest where as the gun hit his chest but was not at all affected by the force which her hand unknowingly hit him , Rudra was so deeply focused in her amber eyes that he almost forgot she was his opponent,
Suddenly he was pushed by shyla and she left  he was so focused in her disappearing figure that it was the only reason for him to..breath,
He never felt this kind of feelings before....as he was far away from any kind of attraction, but soon after he was interrupted by one of his men's
And he was brought back too reality he was no more feeling that touch, those eyes .
"Boss should we follow them ?"
"No need, we first need to deal with Mr Kapoor"
He nodded and went from there.

// Shyla
Standing near her car .

"Why the hell i didn't shoot himm !!!
What the heck was going on in my mind , am I out off my mind ??, How could I like literally how the fuck could I spare him !!.
Damn shyla !!!
[ Cause you were so busy too see him in no source of  light but moon, he was no less then a model who just came out of one of those hottest magazines ] - her inner voice

"Shut the fuck up I am not into this, all-all men's are just same they just wants their lust too be fulfilled nothing else, i can't get week by getting any kind of attraction. I hate men's , i know cause I saw my mother suffering , what he did too her....he don't even deserve to be called as a father. And those people who just closed their ears on hearing our heart breaking cries , but never in their life care about to save us , too ask us that are we alive or just forcefully breathing .
I just hate each person alive on this earth except my mother, there is no one no one except her ."
[Why do you need to explain your self shyla ]- again that stupid voice

"Yeah right why do I need too..I am most cruel , ruthless and arrogant women alive ."

I was brought back too this world after one of my body guard interrupted me...
"Mam , should we move towards mansion, Mrs.Singh is waiting for you , for dinner ."
I just nodded in response with my famous expressionless face .

//
Rudra after successfully finishing his deal with Mr. Kapoor is now in his room , lying on his bed he is closing his eyes and trying too...sleep but sadly those eyes of her are driving him crazy , each time he close his eyes those hazel eyes just pops out in his mind.
He leap out of his bed and went to his balcony , he took out a cigarette and lit it to just distract his mind but his desire to remove that dupatta from her face and adore the beauty is just growing more and more....
//

_____________________________________________

So chapter ends ...do let me know how it was ✨...
Spoiler
Gala meet of all the mafias

If you like it please do vote..cuties .