A/N: Quiet On Set

Hey guys, sorry for the ghosting that I seem to be doing a lot. School is piling up on me, and I don't have much free time, and when I do I usually end up sleeping because I am just so exhausted.

Enough of that, I know you guys were expecting this to be a chapter of an episode, but I want to speak about the Dan Schneider situation and how it's coming to light. Since my books have over 321K reads, I want to spread awareness. Although I am 15 and cannot do a lot about the situation, but bringing awareness is the best I could do. Therefore, I am going to say this now, trigger warning ⚠️. 

Dan Schneider, as we all know, created most of the Nickelodeon shows. Victorious, Sam & Cat, That Amanda Show, iCarly, Zoey 101, Henry Danger, and so much more. I've heard about the situation roughly around a year ago, but now that people are speaking out about their experiences and trauma, it truly breaks my heart.

Dan has sexually assaulted, possibly raped little children. He had them wear disgusting things on set, film weird videos, and the feet obsession is honestly just disgusting. I am heartbroken that I thought this was normal when I first started writing this fanfic, not knowing how much these kids had sacrificed for us.

Dan has also been reported to have raped Amanda Bynes, childhood star in The Amanda Show. She was thirteen and having an abortion. Truly disgusting and shocking. Also him being in a hot tub with her? Seriously? He would always ask other child stars, mostly females, to give him massages and massage them back.

They would develop this close bond with Dan, to the point where they would be spending way too much time with him. Onset, offset, the behind the scenes vlogging. It has gotten so intense, Amanda tried to leave her parents to be with Dan and his wife.

There was a secret account of Amanda Bynes on Twitter (X) almost a decade ago where she proved her identity by showing her ID on it. She would post pictures of herself. She claimed to be using the burner account because her parents controlled her other Twitter account.

Also, when Amanda would post on the account, the uppercase letters would spell out "Dan Did It". Another tweet had stated, "Can you imagine having an abortion at 13 because your boss impregnated you?"

Now, let's talk about Drake Bell, starred in The Amanda Show and Drake & Josh. He suffered sexual abuse at 15. 15 years old. That's how old I am, and I cannot imagine going through that. It must've been so hard for him, so traumatic. He was the unknown minor in the 2004 sexual assault conviction of acting coach Brian Peck.

Drake said in the interview that Brian would abuse him over the months at his home, supposedly turning Drake against his father, who had became a suspicious of Brian and ultimately his mother and stepfather.

Drake said that since the separation of his family often let him stay the night at Brian's house. On quote, Drake said, "One morning I woke up and he was sexually assaulting me, and I froze and was in complete shock. And had no idea what to do or how to react."

He said he later revealed the abuse to his mother, who called police. According to sources, Brian Peck, who is now 63, was convicted of two charges that included lewd act upon a child 14 or 15 by a person 10 years or older, and oral compilation of a person under 16.

He served a year in prison and was registered as a sex offender. Watching Drake dissociate as he told his story was something very hard to watch. Brian Peck failed him. His mother failed him. Nickelodeon failed him.

There are also many videos of behind the scenes of making the shows, and with every video you can sense the tension and the uncomfortableness. In one video on behind the scenes with the iCarly cast, Dan was asking them weird questions. When he moved onto Jennette (Sam), you could hear Jerry (Spencer) say, "Oh no", following along with Nathan (Freddie) adding, "Run, run, run."

Jerry made sure to be there with Jennette when Dan had filmed her. Jerry protected those kids, and it was obvious he could see right through Dan's intentions and bullshit. In other videos of different cast, especially Victorious, you could see how on edge the kids were when Dan was around, often being and looking at each other for comfort and support.

The foot fetish Dan had warped into the shows was gross, not to mention the old Nickelodeon symbol used to be a foot? And at the end of the episodes, he would usually make the cast say weird stuff.

I haven't seen anything come to light with Henry Danger. There is one video on TikTok where you can see Jace (Henry), Sean (Jasper), and Ella (Piper) clearly uncomfortable, looking a bit scared as Dan was announcing something.

The only thing I really caught on Henry Danger was the occasional feet shots, and the dirty jokes, but there is more things Dan had done, like yelling at female writers and being very inappropriate with them. I'm still educating myself on the situation, and so should you.

Those kids deserve justice, and I'm finally people are now finding out how horrible and messed up Dan Schneider is. Those kids trusted him, and he took advantage of that.

You can watch Quiet On Set: The Dark Side of Kids TV on Max and find out more information on trusted sources. Jennette's book is also a great option as it talks about her experience with Dan. I will be adding more when I get new information.