1

He thrusted inside of me looking at me with lustful eyes, as i tremble under his touch.

His big heavy sweaty body, everything about him made me hot everywhere

Y-hngh~

My mouth flew open as his thrusts became stronger.

He has me pinned on the floor, one hand holding me up and the other on the wall. My hand were in his hair and the other was holding on to his shoulder.

My legs were wrapped around his waist, as he was deep inside of me.

My head felt dizzy but i didn't care he is making me feel so good right now.

He moaned and huffed in my ear, sending me over the edge.

Y-R-Rui~ ah Yes!

He pulled himself out rubbing against my clit, only to shove himself back inside of me.

I moaned hiding my face in his arm, moaning and he looked down at me.

Y-N-ngh!~

R-show me your face Y/n~

He says kissing on my neck and face.

Y-haa~

He grabbed my face bring our lips together. He stuck his tongue in my mouth and i let our tongues dance.

I could feel his gaze on me it made me pool even more. Especially when he stares at me.

We locked eyes as we shared a kiss and my cheeks heated up in the process.

Our saliva strands connecting when we pull away, his thumb pulling back my lip

R-Haa~

Y-I told you to close your eyes when we kiss.

I said looking away as she sweat dripped on me

R-how can I?

He said and i looked back at him

R-You look so sexy when we're kissing~ You look sexy when your pussy squeezes my cock too~ Nngh~ likes it doing right now-Mmph- Fuck~ you really know how to drive someone crazy don't u~

Y-Ungh~ Ahh~

R-can you feel me Y/n?~ Can you feel how good you're making me feel~ I want you to feel just as good~ tell me how you feel princess~

I...Entered a contract with a Incubus.

-A Few Months Ago-

-Y/n Pov-

Sasha-thats awesome! You made the right choice Y/n! Its not like you ever copied or lost a battle. You won that prize fair and square. There's absolutely no reason for you to feel down! You're gonna go back to school and graduate with your head held high!

She hit my shoulder and i rubbed it

Y-ow that hurts

Sasha-Are you finally gonna come up with some new moves? I'm so proud of you, Y/n! I want to come and see your new place soon!