Prologue

Season 6 Mid EP 9

The Night of the Lock Down At Old Charleston Jail

"It's dark time, Jay," Zak said smiling.

Aaron was standing behind Zak and Simone.

A 18 year old Simone was staring at a boy that was her age who was holding Aaron's video camera.

"When it's dark time, it's time for us to get locked down inside of Old Charleston Jail," Zak started explain.

"Upwards of 14,000 people lost their lives in this building where you now have a school," Simone finished explaining.

The 18 year old Dakota looks at her with the video camera while smiling.

"Okay, well, we're students tonight," Zak said.

Jay nodded. "Yeah."

Zak looks at the Old Charleston Jail. "And we're gonna find what's going on in here." And looks forward. Then turns when he notices Aaron was behind him and Simone. "Why are you standing here?"

Aaron smiles. "Because Dakota's got my camera." And points at Dakota.

"Who?" Zak asked as he looks at where Aaron points.

"Dakota," Aaron said.

"Who are you?" Simone asked as she walks up to Dakota.

"I'm Dakota, darlin'" Dakota said smirking as he holds the camera.

Simone blushes.

Zak went into his overprotective uncle mode but hid it and walks up to them and smile. "She's just kidding. This guy right here is Dakota."

Dakota looks at the other cameras and smile.

"A lot of great videos were submitted for our mashup video contest, but your Dad's awesome music video came out on top," Zak said.

Dakota's Music Video

"I never believed in ghosts until I came face-to-face with one," Dakota said.

"You that portray me-- I don't know where your fohawk is tonight," Zak said smiling.

"Not tonight," Dakota said smiling.

"You're going in a lockdown with us tonight," Zak said smiling.

"And that is why we are here," Simone and Dakota chorused to the camera.

Dakota and Simone looks at each other.

Simone looks away as Dakota smirks.

Aaron and the other crew members laughs softly.