part: 3

Jk wake up and look around to find his mommy , but he is not there in the room. Jk groan felling his head thumping due headache, he hold his head . And started to get down of the bed only to realise that he is naked .

He smirk reminding the night with his mommy.

He get up and wear his boxers and when down to search for his mommy.

Jk: ( jk called his mommy) Mo..mommy

Tae: yes Bubba ( tae is sitting on the couch with a hot pack on his stomach and hot tea in his hand )

Jk run towards his mommy and engulf him in a tight hug.
Tae put down the cup and look jk with teary eyes.

Tae : Bubba , do you know that you are being drug for over a year.

Jk :( look at him with a shock eyes )
Re......really mo..mo....mommy

Tae: yes Bub , but now answer me truthfully, are you having something from outside.

Jk : ( shook his head as no and asked) Mommy , what's that mark on your neck .

Tae : bub , I'm marked by a true blood Alpha . ( Tae said with a sad yet cheerful tone).

Jk : (growl loudly) who is that , l will ripe his head out of his body .

Tae: you don't remember him.

Jk: don't play with me tell me, who is he? ( Said caging him in his arms )

Tae : you don't remember last night bub.

Jk : N...no , I can't, it just blur images ( said holding his head).

Tae: rea..really , you can't recall anything ( said with teary eyes)

Jk : ( laughed aloud and hug tae hardly and started liking the mate mark ) you think  , I am that much stupid that I will forget my omega after mating , hmmmm .

Tae: ( look at him in disbrief  and started to hit on his chest ) you go from here , bad bunny made mommy cry .

Jk :( hold his hand ) l am now not only your Bubba but your Alpha too ,so behave omega. ( Said in his alpha voice)

Tae : ( breath heavily hearing the alpha voice)

Jk : ( release calming pheromones to calm the breathing omega and peck his forehead). Mommy now give my dudu ( milk ) , hungry.

Tae : ( blush and look away) now where is that big alpha ,huh .

Jk:(pout ) mommy ( whine holding tae's shirt)

Tae:(sign and unbuttoned his shirt)
Here have it.

In no seconds a hungry bunny latch on him . Sucking and biting his boobies, however he want .

Tae: bub slo..lowly ( said caressing jk's  forehead and gripping his hair on how good his alpha is sucking his buds )

Jk : mommy ( moan on how good the milk taste, he can't get enough of it )

Tae didn't show it on his face but he is really broken from inside.
He has many dreams for his alpha but due to junkook . He never had time , or if he had then jk won't let any Alpha near him.
He never thought jk would become his mate .
______________________________________

See you soon , ok
️❤️💜💜💜💜💜
Lub you alllll alot 💞💞💞
Bye 💜💜