'KISS THE RADIO' podcast

today's schedule was busy, you and the rest of stray kids are being interviewed about your recent comeback on the 'kisstheradio' podcast.

it was all going well. until you felt something grab your hand. it was seungmin. you don't know why, but he's been clingy recently; especially to you.

seungmin tried to play it cool, nodding and listening to felix talk as he softly squeezed your hand under the table.

when i feel he hold my hand, i just act fool and play it cool, nooding and listening to felix talk.

the rest of the members are also talking, until felix notices seungmin's gaze on your hand and stares him down.

"is something going on?" he asks playfully, teasing the oldest member. everyone starts to giggle, and seungmin turns red, turning his gaze away from you. you can't help but smirk, enjoying the game.

"nope! no reason at all..." he speaks casually, trying to hide his flustered tone.

the members continue to giggle, though you can feel the atmosphere shift; it was just the two of you.

felix chuckles, leaning forward in his seat.

"then why are you looking at her hand?" he asks teasingly.

"it's nothing..." he mumbles under his breath.

felix can't help but smirk, and decides to pull one of his tricks.

"then what's your favorite thing about her?" he asks.

everyone turns to seungmin, waiting on his response. he can't help but sweat a bit, turning a bright red and looking away from you.

"uhh..." he mumbles, glancing at the side and adjusting himself, trying to come up with a response.

"her personality..." he answers.

felix smirks, leaning in, his gaze never leaving your face.

"and the second most? come on... say it." he teases.

the members burst into giggles at the exchange, urging on the oldest.

I just wait for him to give the honest answer, i look at him with tilt head and a eye bag eyes i had.

he gives a small smile, looking down for a moment.

"uhm..." he stutters. "her lips...?" he whispers softly so only you will hear.

your heart skips a beat at his reply. as he looks up at you, felix notices the slight blush on your face.

"aw... that's actually a better answer...~" he teases, making everyone giggle again.

when I heard that answer, I blushed, and to hide it I turned my chair to hide my blushing.

felix leans back in his seat, raising an eyebrow.

"aw come on, now you're embarrassed?~" he teases, making you blush even more.

the members continue to giggle as you hide your face, not wanting them to see the blush you're trying to cover.

"now we all know you like her..." the youngest member continues. "~ what else? cmon tell us."

I turned my chair back to face him and wanting to know the reason.

I look at him with the red still on my cheeks.

Waiting for his answer.

"you really wanna know?..." he asks, staring back at you, his gaze never leaving yours.