Chapter 9

Short chapter

"I forgot about them," Ryu whispers. He pulls Erin around to the side of the house and leans him against the wall.
"Okay, I have a plan." Erin looks at Ryu with drowsy eyes. I'm losing him.

"What's the plan?" Erin murmurs, leaning closer to Ryu. Ryu blushes and backs up.

"You're going to sneak around back and through the window." Ryu looks around nervously. Erin groans loudly. Ryu jumps forward and covers his mouth.
"Shut it! I'll distract them, so you can go, and don't be loud." Erin nods and starts walking around to the back. Ryu goes to the front and up the steps. He slowly opens the door and peeks in. His parents are in the living room watching a movie.
"I'm home!" Ryu says loudly, taking off his shoes and walking past them into the kitchen.

"Hey, Ryu!" his mother says happily. Ryu goes to the dining room: his family doesn't use it, so it'll be perfect for Erin to sneak into. He unlocks the window and opens it, sticking his head out.
Erin was already under the window looking up at Ryu.

"Hey," He whispers with a drunk smile, his voice was deep and his eyes were shining from the kitchen light. Don't talk like that, UGH!

"Hey, remember to be quiet." Ryu looks back at the living room and then to Erin. He holds a hand out to Erin, which he takes immediately. Ryu helps very little to pull Erin into the house. With a grunt and a thud, Erin was in the house.

"So how was the party?!" His mother says, her voice getting louder. No no, don't come in here!
Ryu shoves Erin behind the table and smiles as his mother walks in.

"It was great! Amy and Tara found a ride home and Erin drove me home. You guys were definitely right, I should get out more!" Ryu hates to admit his parents of all people were right, but he needed something to say.

"See! We told you." His mother smiles and sighs.
"Well I know you're probably tired, I'll let you go. We're talking more tomorrow though!" Ryu nods. His mother walks back into the living room. Ryu takes a deep breath and looks to Erin on the floor. Erin was glaring at him with a hard scowl. He looks like a baby, and it's kind of cute. Ryu holds out a hand to help him up. Erin takes it and pulls himself up, nearly falling on Ryu.

"Okay, let's go," Ryu mumbles, and leads Erin to the stairs. They sneak past the living room and up the stairs. Once they make it to Ryu's room, Erin lays on the floor taking a deep breath.

"I love your mom," he chuckles, closing his eyes. Ryu rolls his eyes and taps Erin's side with his foot. Erin grabs Ryu's ankle and groans.
"No, not my side, please," Erin begs. Ryu rips his foot away.

"Erin chill, you need to sleep. You're drunk, and the fucking hangover you're going to get is going to be crazy..." Ryu walks over to his desk and sits down, spinning the chair around to face Erin on the floor.

"I feel fine! Great. I could easily do a backflip if I wanted to! Here, watch me!" Erin scrambles to stand. Ryu laughs and uses his foot to push him down.

"No! You'll break your neck." Ryu smiles gently. Erin yawns and flips on his stomach.

"My shirt smells," Erin sighs. 'Cause you threw up on it.

"Need one? I'm sure one of my oversized ones should fit." Ryu stands and goes to his closet, looking through a few shirts. He settles on a brown shirt he hasn't worn in years.
"Here..." Ryu turns around and tosses the shirt at him. Erin says nothing and stands. Ryu walks back to his chair and sits down with a huff. Erin slowly removes his shirt and sighs. Ryu couldn't help but stare at his body. Holy shit, I remember why I'm gay. Erin's body was perfect. The way his muscles moved even with the littlest of movements was mesmerizing. Ryu's body immediately heats up, and he crosses his legs and looks away. Erin slides into the brown shirt and turns to Ryu.