¢1

(A/n:- I have a lot of plans for this book

(A/n:- I have a lot of plans for this book. I will be updating this on odd days of the week. So, stay online! And one more thing, if you are a crazy fan of Y/N books. I suggest you do not read further. Because I have roasted your little Y/N in every possible way. So, read at your own risk. 🤡)

"Hey, take it slow. Will ya?" Taehyung nudged the boy who was drunk to the core.

"I am not drunk, bruh! I'm just a bit tipsy. Do you understand what I mean?" Jimin grinned ear to ear and slapped Taehyung's butt.

"Yah! You aren't in your right mind now. Are you?" Taehyung winced in pain and rubbed his ass.

"Ou! Another club, let's go there! The night is still not over!" Jimin stomped his feet and pulled Taehyung's collar towards the pub, the latter helplessly got dragged by the drunk monkey who had no clue what he was doing.

"I get that you are sad for being single on another Valentine's day but that doesn't mean you drag your only friend all around the streets and get drunk to the point you don't even recognise that friend," Taehyung shrugged the tiny brat to bring him back to senses.

On that note, Jimin stopped abruptly and his fairy-soft hiccups took over to cut the silence. He turned around with furrowed brows and squinted his eyes to look closely at the male who was holding him by his arm.

"Excuse me, but who are you?" Jimin asked and took a fighting pose ready to kick the man in his balls.

Taehyung scoffed at the blatant insult, "Are you seriously kidding me, Jimin!" Taehyung screamed over his face and pulled Jimin by his ear.

"Ow! Mr Stranger, stop pulling my ear. Ow! you are hurting me. I came here with my friend and he is good at taekwondo and he is going to kick you in the balls if he gets the information that you have kidnapped his precious little soulmate. Just let me go, Mr Stranger!" Jimin whined as he got pulled by Taehyung, his legs completely unstable because of the amount of alcohol running in his veins.

"You seriously need to cut down on your alcohol, Jimin.  What will you do if I am not around you, you knucklehead!" Taehyung cried and pulled the boy with him who was long gone.

Plus, Taehyung was sure this idiot wouldn't remember a thing tomorrow.

_
_
_

White fluffy blankets were being pulled off by the sparrows that entered the room through the small white framed window. The entire room bloomed with fresh fragrance, every corner of the room shone bright with the sunlight that kissed the walls.

She woke up like a little princess with her hands gently stretching out and then placing her palm over her mouth to cover it as she yawned cutely. Her long blonde perfectly set hair fell over her shoulder though she had just got up. She slid off her bed placing her tiptoes over the flurry flip-flops and made her way to the washroom.