( 8 ) ~Lil Smut~

Y/N: Mmm....huh?

Nauseaxe_404: Good Morning Superstar!

You rub your eyes and saw that your face was on a bicep, muscular black tight shirt you immediately back away and your face flushed already. Grabbing your jacket looking at the window it was always daylight. You saw Nauseaxe_404 smile completely and he kept playing with your f/c hair in between while you try to build up words to have and not be awkward.

Nauseaxe_404: I know what your going to say, to make it easy you were calming me down while I was uh... uh..uh...

Y/N: Panic attack?

Nauseaxe_404: Yes I had a panic attack... about my life spinning around me and you not able to see me anymore but I'm glad your here. And no we didn't do anything " risky"

Y/N: Oh good.. I was relieved a little...

Nauseaxe_404: Well Superstar we could do it one day, never had sex with a human it be quite enjoyable.

Y/N: That will be for another time right now I have to get back home

Nauseaxe_404: Leaving me already? I understand you have a life out there and my life is here

Y/N: You really can't get out?

Nauseaxe_404: No one isn't able to leave this place only humans and new comers monsters don't have a chance.

Y/N: What would happen if you do try to escape?

Nauseaxe_404: You don't want to know.

You didn't know what to say but you felt Nauseaxe_404 brush your hair once more and giving you a kiss on the cheek. You put on your jacket and bag heading to the door as Nauseaxe_404 waves back to you with a cheerful look you did the same exciting going into the woods. The only good part about it was that it was daylight people can actually see you unless no one besides you enters the goes through the woods. Your tugged on your strap thinking once more about this red monster Nauseaxe_404. Was he actually human maybe you could to the research center and go through his files find some history about him.

Y/N: I cannot believe that I slept in that hotel...

You heard you phone ringing and decided to answer it even if it was unknown. You flopped on the couch with the sun rising from the window and listen to who it was that was calling you.

Y/N: Hello?

Nauseaxe_404: MY SUPERSTAR!?

This monster won't give up, first he emails you and now calls you what's rings your door bell?

Y/N: How did you get my number?

Nauseaxe_404: PHAHAHAHAHA I know alot of things about you my Superstar ~

Y/N: Nice....

Nauseaxe_404: Did you get back safely?

Y/N: Uhh yeah I'm back at my apartment, maybe take another snooze still feel tired.

Nauseaxe_404: I don't sleep at all I prefer my eyes to be wide open in case someone gets inside unless it's you then I can definitely feel like myself.

Y/N: May I ask you something

Nauseaxe_404: Sure Superstar lay it on me! PHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Y/N: You okay?

Nauseaxe_404: Yeah sorry I just get too excited whenever we communicating.

Y/N: How did you get there in the first place?

Nauseaxe_404: Maybe if you come again I can tell you more about me

Y/N: But why not now?

Nauseaxe_404: Because I wanna hear your voice and be close to you ( Huffs, Huffs) Hold and f.... you know what I mean.