Chapter 1

I'm so excited to finally be at uconn. I'm in the middle of unpacking my stuff with Aubrey.
"Why do you have so much stuff." She starts complaining. I roll my eyes and laugh.
"We can do the rest tomorrow. I'm kind of hungry anyway." Aubreys face lights up.
"Perfect cause Paige invited us out to eat, now let's go." I go get dressed.

Brianna's outfit

"Okay, I'm ready

"Okay, I'm ready."
"Finally, let's go."

When we get to Blaze Pizza, I see the last person I expected to see.
"Nika." I whisper as our eyes lock. She's just as shocked as I am. I don't even see the 6-foot blonde running towards me. She crashes into me, and we fall to the ground.
"Thanks for that." I groan as I sit up.
"It's great to see you, Bri."
"I guess it's good to see you too." I say jokingly, and she punches my shoulder.
"Has Aubrey introduced you to anyone."
"No, you were too busy tackling me."
A girl beside paige laughs.
"Whatever, that's azzi,kk,Ice and."
Before she can finish, I say, "Nika."
"It's good to see you, ljubav." Nika smiles at me when she calls me love in her native language. I smile, knowing I'm the only one who knows what that means.
"What does that mean." Aubrey asks.
"Nothing, it's something she used to call me." I say quickly.

We all go back to the team dorm room(I got one off campus because I also play softball). We start watching movies, and I sit next to Nika. I end up falling asleep on her. The girls thought it would be funny to take a picture of us.

(Pretend the blonde is nika)When I woke up, my face turned red, and I sat up immediately

When I woke up, my face turned red, and I sat up immediately.
"I should be heading back to my apartment." I said. I get up, but Nikas hand stops me.
"You could stay with me tonight. It's late, I know you hate driving at night."
"Okay, thank you, Nika." She smiled at me before taking me down the hallway to her room.
"I can sleep on the floor." I say as I look at the bed and realize that I don't need to be that close to her.
"Don't, just stay in the bed with me." She sits on the bed, "you can go take a shower if you want to. I have some clothes you can borrow."

"I really appreciate this, Nika."
When I get out of the shower. I get dressed into a large jacket and some nike pro shorts. I step out and see Nika in some sweatpants and a black wife beater. I was staring a little longer than I should have, and she started smirking at me.
"See something you like." I just roll my eyes and lie down next to her.

The next morning, I woke up with Nikas' arms wrapped around me and my head on her chest.
"Good morning." I look up and see her awake.
"Good morning." I look down at her hands. Her smile soon disappears, and she starts being cold towards me.
"You should be getting to your apartment."

"Oh, okay, thanks for yesterday." I say a little upset that she's kicking me out.
"I'd do it for anyone." My heart breaks a little at her words. I leave her room, and I get in my car. On the drive there, I decided to post some of my pictures of Instagram from my vacation last week.

Thebest_bri

My vacation was so much fun

My vacation was so much fun. I loved getting out in the sun.

Liked by p_buckets, nika_muhl, Aubrey_Griff, and 380,954 others

Aubrey_Griff: That's my beautiful cousin ^^ Thebest_bri: All youuu
P_buckets: Yes, that's my best friend!!
^^ Thank youuu luv.

When I get home, I do some more unpacking. Afterward, I head to the softball field to try and get some practice in. The field is completely empty, so I take advantage and practice for a few hours before I go back to my apartment. I hear my phone go off, and I sew a text from Nika.