Chapter 4 The other end of the deal

'Collie"
'Amity'
"Willow"
"Gus'
*Hunter*
*King'
'everyone '

A few weeks have passed.
No one knew about the fact that Luz was petrified only the small group. The Isles were slowly re building themselves, and a few more days, then the other end of the deal would start. The hexsqaud came to visit Luz, but every time, they would hear some very quiet static, and it became more off-putting. Meanwhile, Collie stayed in the titan's skull.

A few days later, the hexsqau.d went to the titan's skull to get Collie. The walk there was awkward it was like without Luz it wasn't quite normal. They arrived after a few minutes, and Collie was waiting outside for them.
'Hey guys, "

'Hey Collie'

"What are we going to play?"

'King, you can choose."

*How about tag'

'Ok'

They played a few rounds of tag, hide-and-seek, and races. Collie told them something that they would never expect.

'About the pertifiction, they don't die they are just stuck in a void and only mind magic and glyphs could help due to it being Titan magic but does anyone know the petrifiction glyph combo ?"

The hexside stood in shock, realising that Luz has  used Titan magic.

*No, we don't know that glyph combo Collie'

'Shouldn't Luz have a book full of glyph combinations?'

*She should'

They went to the owl house, and it was empty because Eda and Lilith went to town to help rebuild. They went to the room, paper was scattered on the floor, torn fabric, then they saw it, the book. A page was opened to a glyph that they did not recognise.

'A darkness glyph?'

*I thought that there were only 4 main ones, not 5*

"Why didn't she tell us'

'I don't know'

They scrolled through the pages until they spotted the pertifiction glyph, but there was one problem it was uncompleted and was scribbled over.

'Fuck'

*How are we supposed help Luz know.'

'I don't know"

They all sat down. King continued looking through the book until he spotted a page that looked like a map.

*You guys I going to go on a walk. I will be back soon.'

*ok*

King walked out. The others just sat there feeling useless.

('If only we got there sooner')

After a few hours, King came back, but the others left, so King decided to sleep on Luz's lap. It gave him comfort.

He decided he would tell them tomorrow.