Chapter 4, "A harsh gathering." : The fight of the whispering pines.

QUICK WARNING !!
Includes violence ! ⚠️

ThunderStar and his clan stepped into four trees. They all sat in their places  waiting for  Frostclan and DawnClan to arrive.

Sooner or later they arrived and the gathering started. "Here by the name of StarClan this gathering will begin with Ash'Star." Sage'Star called out. Ash'Star started, "our clan is doing terrible at this moment. We need more warriors! I say that ThunderStar should give up some of his warriors to us!" Ash'Star said proudly. "what! That's outrageous! " ShadowClaw yelled from the crowd of  clan cats.  "Silence !" Ash'Star yelled. "I second this! You cannot just take my warriors!" ThunderStar hissed.  Soon, the cats were all bickering and fighting.

The moon covered. "starclan is angry! We must go!" Sagestar yelled. "I here by say this gathering is over in the name of StarClan! Let's go Frostclan!" Sagestar called his clan leaping from the rock.

Nothing changed. The cats got so bad blood was being spilt. Nothing would change. A stoneclan warrior leapt onto Redpaw the medicine apprentice. "Get off me!" Redpaw yelped as the stoneclan warrior ripped him to the tail. A moment of silent caught on then broke off to screaming in pain. Patch'Song leapt over to Redpaw picking the badly injured cat up  and running off.

Soon the fighting stop because DawnClan retreated.
ThunderStar and his clanmates arrived back to camp.

A moment later lots of red paws friends and his queen Greenpelt sat next to his body crying. "oh StarClan you would've been the best medicine cat ever!" GreenPelt cried. 

"all cats old enough to catch their own prey, please gathering around the high rock for a clan meeting."
Thunderstar yelled out.  "as you all may know, Red'Paw has moved onto StarClan." He said. "Let us all have a moment for our fallen apprentice."
As the clan had a moment of silence for Redpaw the elders cleaned his scent with herbs and took him out the clan.

"clan dismissed." ThunderStar called out.

—— A FEW DAYS LATER ——

The clan was quite busy as snow fell coping with the loss of Redpaw. BrownFur's patrol ran into camp towards ThunderStar. "thunderstar! We smelt dogs on our territory we swear!" Reed'Pelt claimed. "I must take control, I'll call a meeting to warn the clan now." ThunderStar claimed as he leapt onto the rock calling a meeting. "Brownfurs patrol has caught a faint but strong scent of dogs. I call off any patrols for the day as I take control of the dogs myself. I know we're breaking on food. But we must comply and stay forever strong. Clan dismissed!" He yowled.

A while later ThunderStar and strong warriors went to fight the deadly creatures. They arrived at the dogs area seeing them running around and barking. ThunderStar, without thinking, leapt onto the largest dog there and easily got swung across the field. "Thunderstar!" Berrynose yelled, hoping his leader was okay.

Luckily he got up again and leapt onto the dog, he missed the jump and was trampled by the dogs. His frost bitten skin layed in the Soft snowy field. His breath stopped, on and off, blood welled out. As if he was.. Berrynose's blood ran cold. He was dying. 3 times. Grass chunks were plucked out the ground from his agony as his clanmates watched in horror.

They tried to leave but the dogs wouldn't. They waited till the dogs left to retrieve the leaders lifeless body.