chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TIMESKIP- FOUR DAYS LATER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(day of departure)

(A/N: if anyone is confused with the progression, it is end of giant war->transformation (day 1)->camp (day 2)->mall (day 3)->time skip of 4 days->now (day of departure))

Percy's POV:

I groan, squinting at the harsh sunlight that streams through the bedroom window. Ugh, I hate this big ass window so fucking much. I roll around and cover my head with my blanket to try and squeeze in five more minutes of sleep, BUT a certain sun god didn't want me to sleep anymore.

With a groan, I roll off the bed. My boobs jiggle and sway, a constant reminder for the rest of my life. The empty feeling between my legs no longer unfamiliar. I walked over to my bathroom, my walk was still an awkward mix between a man and a woman's.

I open the door and stare at the mirror. My reflection staring right back at me. My sea-green eyes staring right at me, the only part of my male self that retained after the transformation. With a sigh, I freshen up and wash my face.

As I left the bathroom, I saw a pink note flutter with rose petals and descend itself on my side table and giving a thick scent of perfume as if it was bathed in it. I figured it was Aphrodite's doing by all the signs and walked over to the note.

I opened it and it read, "good morning princess, today onwards your training will start so get ready. And don't worry about packing any bags since you will be staying with me and therefore your clothes will be provided by me. I'll come pick you up after you are done saying goodbyes. ~ love Aphrodite. P.S. a few gods wanted to talk to you as well, be ready."

Sigh, I already know what type of clothes that insufferable woman will give me, Ughh. After reading that note I walk down the stairs to the kitchen, where my sweet mother would most probably be. Thinking back on these past six days after my transformation...I'll miss it, these days were the closest I have ever been to having a normal life, just 'chilling' around with my wise girl, hanging out with my friends, spending time with my mother. Gods I will miss my mother the most. Apart from Annabeth my rock to this world when I was still a demigod, the person who sacrificed so much just for me and I just made her worry by being such a reckless dumbass. She had to deal with me leaving her and in hope that I will come back to her alive. And now here I'm about to leave her again, this time forever.

I shook my head violently, these thoughts won't help at all, these will just make my departure sadder and depressing. Right now, I just want to spend some time with my mom and leave happily.

I walked to the kitchen where I saw my mother scrambling some eggs for breakfast. I snuck up behind her, which were a challenge with my body. I hug her from behind and shout in her ear, "GOOD MORNING MOMM."

I busted out laughing on the floor when I saw her suddenly jump. She turned around with an eerie smile, oh no, I raised my hands in surrender and laughed nervously, "it was a joke?" I say trying to hopefully calm her down.

She creeps up closer to me and starts beating me with the spatula in her hand, "IS THAT HOW YOU GREET YOUR AGING MOTHER? GODS, YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A HEARTATTACK!" she said with each strike.

"OW OW OW, MOM STOP SORRYY" I squealed trying to hopefully cool my angry mother.

The sight would have been comical for someone seeing it from the outside. The hero or rather heroine of Olympus getting beaten by her mortal mother. Honestly, they should take notes from her on how to scare me because that woman when angry is scarier than Kronos and Gaia combined.

After hitting me for a few more times she got back to making breakfast and told me to wait for a few minutes and it would be ready in a few minutes. I sat at the island table and waited patiently for breakfast. The aromas in the kitchen were heavenly and making my mouth salivate.