Yandere Seraphim

Dead Bodies Of Both Sinners And Demons Alike Were Scattered Around The Streets Of Pride Ring. You'd Think It Was From A Gang War, Turf War Or Maybe Another Extermination Day. But You'd Be Wrong This Was An All Out Slaughter. No Mercy Was Given.

Bodies Racked Up By The Hundreds, More Than Most Exterminations Would Deliver. The Worst Part It Wasn't Even Extermination Day Yet Exterminators Were Slaughtering The Masses Like Flies Or Roaches.

Charlie Watched In Horror As Her People Were Mercilessly Slain. (Y/N) Grew Angry As He Watched The Exterminators Path Of Carnage.

The Angels Had Made Their Way To The Hazbin Hotel As Everyone Inside Armed Themselves For Battle.

Charlie: What Do You Exterminators Want

(Y/N): Yeah, I Thought Extermination Day Wasn't For Another Couple Months You Psycho Freaks.

Lute Leading The Angels Glared As Vaggie Pointed Her Spear At Her

Lute: We Come For The One Known As (Y/N) Morningstar

Everyone: EH/WHAT!!!

Lute: The Head Seraphim Requests His Presence, And We Are Ordered To Slaughter Anyone Who Stands In Our Way.

(Y/N): If She Wants Me, Why Not Call My Grandfather And Arrange A. Meeting.

Lute: I Don't Make The Rules, I Only Follow Them.

Charlie Stood Protectively In Front Of (Y/N).

Charlie: You Won't Take My Baby.

Lute: I Wasn't Asking Nicely, Exorcists ATTACK

The Exorcists Swarmed The Hotel As The Residents That Dwelled Fought Against Them But It Was A Losing Battle There Was Just To Many Of Them.

In One Instance Charlie Was Stabbed, Reacting (Y/N) and Vaggie Tried To Make Their Way But Were Swarmed By Excorists.

As Lute Was About To End Charlie's Life

(Y/N): STOP!!!!

Lute Turned Her Attention To The Male

(Y/N): I'll Go With You Willingly. Just Don't Hurt Her

Charlie: (Y/N) (Grunt)...No.... Don't Do This

(Y/N) Rushed Over To Help Her Up As He Hugged Her Alongside Vaggie.

(Y/N): I Have To If It's To Protect You and The Others

Angel: Kid Are You Nuts Think About What Your Saying

(Y/N): Angel Trust Me It's For The Best, If It Will Stop The Blood Shed I'll Go.

Charlie: NO!!!!

Charlie and Vaggie Started Crying As They Hugged Their Son Tightly.

Vaggie: There Has To Be Another Way

(Y/N): I'm Sorry, Thank You All For Everything

Lute: Let's Go

Lute Grabbed (Y/N) As Her and Her Exorcists Sisters Left Hell Leaving A Crying Charlie and Vaggie As The Others Comforted Them.

Alastor Had A Sinister Glare On His Face Looking Up At Heaven

In Heaven

Lute Was Taking (Y/N) To The Council Room.

(Y/N): What Does Sera Want From Me

Lute: It's Not Sera You Should Be Concerned About

(Y/N): Why Are You Doing This

Lute: I Have My Orders, I Obey Them Without Question.