²

[ Jade Mystic; POV ]

I went straight back home when it hits 7 O'clock. My mom.. don't like that I'm come home late. I greeted my mom and when into my bedroom to take a rest.

I laid in my bed.

Who was that man? Does he live here?
I should've taken a picture of him..

Wait no, that sounds weirdly creepy and disturbing.

Whatever. I'll get him out of my head soon enough.

My room had a window beside my desk table that I had put my school books and stationeries.

The window had a old blue curtain connected to it.

I walked towards the desk and latched the curtain.

Oh no.

That man lives behind my house.

As I was flabbergasted staring a him, he noticed that I was staring at me. I immediately close the curtain.

Ain't no way he lives behind my house!

I plugged in my phone wires and went to shower.

_________________________________________

[ Amedeo Adonis; POV ]

The room I chose to sleep in had a window. My roommates shared the other rooms.

Reason why I had the back room to myself is because it was small. Barely fit 2 people.

I had put my stuff and luggage beside the wall.

The room had a single bed and a hanging mirror on the wall.

I sat on the bed which is facing the window.

It didn't have a curtain yet. I have to work on that soon.

As I swipe my phone. I felt like someone was watching me. I looked at the window and saw the girl looking at me.

She closed her curtains as soon as I met her eyes again. She lives behind my house?

That's okay. I can deal with that. No worries. Right?

"Hey, bro. Wanna go eat? Haery invited us all to eat at a nearby restaurant. He said the foods there was amazing. He did say he was paying for everyone." My friend Caleb asked me, his head peeking  beside the door.

"Yeah sure, give me a minute. I'll go change clothes." I replied.

"Okay, mate. We're all waiting outside."
He said as he closes the door. I looked towards the window again.

...

I sighed and started to get ready.

_________________________________________

"Greetings! Welcome to Jaleno's Restaurant. I'm Gerry, your server for today!" The server spoked at me and my friends sat. "Here is the menu. Notify me when you young gentlemen has made a decision on what y'all are getting!"

I took one menu from him and opened it. Swiping through the pages. The girl popped up in my mind.

Her eyes. It's pretty...

"Hey, bro? You alright?" Caleb waved a hand Infront of my face.

"Oh sorry. I'll just have the fried rice and iced tea." I told the server.

"Alright, gentlemen! Your orders will be with you in no time! Be patient and it will be delivered to you! Need any help just talk to any of our staff!" He picked up all the menus and started to walk towards another table.

Another table that had 1 woman, 1 man, 3 kids and.. the girl from earlier..

She was noticed that I looked at her. She took the menu and covered her face.

Cute.

What's going on with me?

All her... I guess family ordered, including her too.

As the server walked away from their table. Our foods arrived and we all digged in.

I guarantee you it was delicious.

_________________________________________

I hate my life. I'm crying. - Author