Night 1: This place is not what you thought

Ant is ready for his first night at work. He heads to his office wearing his nightguard suit. Dan didn't leave him completely alone though, he will actually chat with him over the phone for emotional support . 

Dan: So it's everything alright there man?

Ant: Yeah, it looks like... Oh wait a minute. You said that Freddy is supposed to be on repair right? He is on stage right now.

Dan: Wait what? Ah, Renaldo must have put him there.

Ant: Dude, Renaldo put your nametag on Freddy's suit! This is kinda funny. 

Dan: What!! Are you serious? Okay maybe Mr. Renaldo wants me to scare children tomorrow. He thinks that by putting my nametag there, he will  ruin my reputation as manager and take my position. You know what, I'm gonna fire him I don't care!

Ant and Dan are chatting during Ant's nightshift when suddenly the power shut down!

Ant: Dude the lights just went out!

Dan: Really?

 Ant: Yeah, that's kinda freaky... Oh wait it's 9pm so the power goes down like you told me right?

Dan: Well yeah, but the power doesn't automatically go out, something had to have turned the power out.

Ant: Are you serious? But the way you said before sounded like it just shuts down.

Dan: No, no, the thing is that after 9pm you can't turn it back on.

Ant: Oh crap! The lights in my office are still working though. Someone probably hit the breaker, but there is no one here! 

 Dan: Okay, try to keep it calm, I'm gonna read the employee's manual once more.

Ant: I'm not calm though... Let me check the cameras quickly.

 During the night Ant claims that he hears strange sounds and doors opening and closing. Checking his cameras, he notices that the animatronics are not on stage!!

Ant: Dude I just checked the assembly stage and Chica and Bonnie are gone!

Dan: What!? Wait hold on a second, let me check something. ( Reading the employee's manual) "If the animatronics are missing, don't panic just make sure they don't get into your room".

Ant: I can't find anyone right now. Should I be scared right now Dan?

Dan: Not really, just use your doorlights if you see them coming to your room. Or lock the doors.

Ant: Oh, I found them. They're all bunched up together in the dining hall. Dude what the heck! Are you sure that Renaldo isn't screwing with me on my first day here or something?

Dan: Nah, he wouldn't go that far. Are you sure that you are not screwing with me though? These things shouldn't even move at night.

Ant: I'm not kidding dude! There's all kinds of doors going on right now. What should I do?

Dan: Well, just keep them out of your room and check the cameras.

Ant: The noises are back Dan! What is going on here!?

Dan questions these "mysterious sounds" as he knows that the animatronics are not programmed to move at night. Ant keeps looking at the cameras at the clock turns to 6AM...

Ant: Dan the lights are back!

Dan: You did it! It's not that hard see?

Dan heads over the place for the dayshift when he sees Ant.

Dan: It honestly felt like you were messing with me last night.

Ant: Dude I wasn't! Come see for yourself. Freddy, Bonnie and Chica are not on stage and Foxy's pirate cove is open while it says "Out of order"! Explain that.

Dan: The power surge did it. There was  a blown fuse or something, it can't be them. THEY DON'T WALK! They sit on the stage, they sing, they dance and it's end of the story! 

Ant: You didn't feel the terror I felt man! I don't know how to convince you and I don't know if Renaldo is responsible or anything, but I'm tired so I'm just gonna head out of here, so...

Dan: Are you gonna be back tonight?

Ant: Yeah, work contract and stuff... I'll be back, see you later man!