Chapter 9: Killer Croc In Gotham

3rd POV:

In Somewhere Else.

There was Killer Croc appeared out of nowhere and he just told the three workers that they are thieves or robbers and they are working with this meta-human crocodile and then he said to them about the plan.

???2: "Wait, what about Batman or Moon Knight showing up?" He asked him.

Killer Croc: "Don't worry, boys...I'll take care of them...they just showing appeared by themselves anytime and soon.~" He said to them and there was someone else who stood on the rooftop's building...and seeing a shape of shadow figure for himself. The creature looks like ancient Egypt clothes on and make him was stood right there and he was watching at the meta-human crocodile...nobody else seen him because he is an entity...he is god.

His name was Khonshu.

Khonshu/Moon Knight's Ancestor

Khonshu is a member of the Ennead, the Heliopolitan race of gods that were worshipped by the people of Ancient Egypt. He is the God of the Moon, who also prided himself in being the protector of travellers in the night. Not being able to enter the Earthly plane, Khonshu has picked countless champions throughout history to work as an avatar and be guided by his will. This Fist of Khonshu dons the identity of Moon Knight, and Marc Spector has become Khonshu's avatar in modern day.

Chons, better known as Khonshu, was said to be the son of Atum (known to the Egyptian gods as Ammon Ra) and of Amaunet, air goddess of the Ogdoad pantheon. Another account stated that Khonshu was in fact the adopted son of Amon Ra. Khonshu also stated Ra was another form that assumed the Old Ones.

He was the brother of Montu, and possibly Bes and Ptah, and was brother or half-brother to Bast and Sekhmet.

Khonshu: "An evil appeared...this one shall not be punish...he must need help." He said to himself and make him was slowly got up from the ground and he was turn his head to look at the full moon is bright.

Khonshu: "The night was young." He said to himself and make him just disappeared by himself and he must report to (Y/N) right away about the bad new there was an evil villain appeared here and he tries to destroying the city with the plan or something. 

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was in his apartment by himself and he was with Cass sat on the couch chairs by themselves and they were seems to be chilling little bit and then they are watching the TV Breaking New, or maybe other channels. Then (Y/N) was sit here and he just chilling to watching the movie and it is called 'The Alligator People (1959)' and this is classic movie. Probably...it is worst to watch because (Y/N) can seen the guy dressing up as an crocodile man and (Y/N) chuckle little bit.