KIARRA'S BROTHER

Bianca

I was so busy curling my hair when a demon enter my room. He grab me and forcely making me face him.

Oww... My arm! Not again!

"What's your problem!! Stop grabing my arm!! "

"Then stop messing others life. "

He's sound so serious and it's making me chill. What is his problem now?

"What do you mean? "

"Bring me the baby you stole. And I let you live. "

What? How did he-? Wait? Ano namang pake niya sa bata? Kung umasta siya para siyang ama non. Wait? Hindi ba si Rogan ang ama nung bata? Saka? Teka nga? Nalilito ako!!

"Ano ba! Bitawan mo nga ako!! "

But he grip it more hard.

"Where is my nephew? WHAT HAVE YPU DONE TO HIM!!! "

wait... What??

H-how?

"Are you kidding me? Kiarra's Son is your nephew? Then Kiarra is you?? -"

"I DON'T NEED TO EXPLAIN TO YOU. BRING ME THAT KID. THIS DAY. AND IF NOT."

Nilapit niya ang bibig niya sa tenga ko. And the way he talk, honestly I just wanted to melt. The fear and the desire mix inside of me.

"you don't like it if you lose my patience... princess.... "

And in that. He leave the room. Leaving me speechless. And unable to understand all the thing that just happen.

What just happen by the way?

And I just realized. I need to tell my men to take the baby from that orphanage.

I call someone.

"Hey, is the baby still there? "

"Yes, but there is someone wanted to adopt the baby. They taking him now? Why? "

"WHAT!! STOP THEM!!! I WILL TAKE THE BABY!!! "

"But, the papers is already--- "

"SHUT THE F*"K OR I WILL SHUT DOWN THAT ORPHANAGE OF YOURS!!! "

"o-okay! Wait. "

ARGH!!! THIS IS STRESSING ME!!!
I end the phone and throw it to the door where that F***ing demon just came out. Tsk.

i face my mirror. Shit! Magkakaroon pa ata ako ng pimple!!!

Author

Meanwhile, Ruru is just at the back of Bianca's door, listening on her rants. Ruru smiled evil. He is the one made the adoption. He knows Bianca. Kahit mukha siyang kontrabida but for Ruru she is just like other girls. Weak and easy to manipulate.

Kiarra

Nagising ako sa liwanag na tumatama sa balat ko mula sa araw na tumagos sa glass window ng kwarto ni Rogan.

Wait.

Kwarto ni Rogan??

Napatingin ako sa kesame. Famillar Ceiling. Famillar smell. Famillar wall? The bed?? The surrounding looks famillar.

(Yes. Dyan kayo gumagawa ng milagro.)

0.0

I face someone beside me. He is hugging me tight when he feel I move.

"No.... She's mine.... "

0////0...

Sino kaya ang pinapaginipan niya? I try to move again. Kinalas ko ng dahan-dahan ang kamay niyang nakayakap sa bewang ko.