1

Author pov.

"Let me make you mine tonight..my love"

"NOOOO!!! " Y/n screamed, struggling in his tight hold. She doesn't wants to lose her dignity!

"My soon to be queen, stop struggling"

He grumbled, holding her arms in place but she continues to struggle.

"Fine" He huffed and got up from her, leaving her In shock, she saved herself from tonight! But how long-

"Tomorrow we're getting married" Oh. Not so long- she thought. She frowned and gave him an angry look to which he chuckled.

"What! I can't, and I won't" She shouted, to which he didn't care about it and makes his way out of the room making her silently sit on the bed.

She looks down, tears forming in her eyes, gulping the painful lump on her throat. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled pathetically.

"What u got yourself into y/n" She whispers, closing her eyes. She tries to act strong and fearless in front of him but how long she does that when she is a cry baby.

_____________________

Y/n woke up due to the sunlight flashing on her face, she blinked her eyes, adjusting to the bright light only to flinch when she saw the maid from yesterday, standing in front of her with a smile on her face.

"My queen" She bowed respectfully.

"It's time for u to get ready" She says, still with the same sweet smile lingering on her face.

Y/n turned her head away, But again looked at the maid with a confused face.

"For what? "

"It's... " She paused.

"It's ur time to give ur hand to the king my queen"

"Oh- wait what?! " First she didn't seem to understand, her mind went blank when she remembers his yesterday's words.

"Tomorrow we're getting married"

Her breath hitched remembering it. She opened her mouth to plead her to help her escape but soon shuts her mouth when she know what's gonna happen.

She's not gonna ask help from anyone anymore. She has to help herself in this situation.

"My queen, please don't ask help from me" She smiles sadly and looks down.

"If I help u the king will kill me and my children." She looks at her with her teary eyes making the girl gaze soften.

"Don't worry, I won't, but why u look like u didn't get a proper sleep? "

Y/n asks, as she notices the dark circles under her eyes and her restless face. The maid sighs as she said.

"The king didn't allow us to sleep my queen"

"Why? " She asks, curious yet worried.

"How can we when it's ur wedding today my queen, we have to arrange everything within a night so-"

Heartless. That's what y/n thought. She flinched when the door banged open revealing the present king Kim taehyung.

He raised his eyebrows, looking at her up and down her messy figure.

"You're still ain't ready? " He grunts, his body covered in a silky Golden robe making his hard chest to reveal for every girls in the palace to drool.

"I'm sorry my king"  The maid bowed.

"I will help the queen to get ready" She says, making him nod and leave.

To be continued...

Aim: 20 votes