𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

【 CHAPTER TWELVE ! 】MARCH 2023

CHAPTER TWELVE !
MARCH 2023

YOUR GIRLFRIEND INSULTED
ME FIRST!

     A LOT HAD HAPPENED IN 2023, percy jackson and the olympions had finished filming, walkers birthday, evelyn maybe figured out her feeling for walker? oh, and last but not least, she dyed her hair blue! (a/n, dude ari looks soo good w/ blue hairr)

But now, evelyn was in her hotel room, getting ready for her premire. well, not really. she had already gotten dressed and her make up done.

She was sitting on the bed, waiting for her mother and her sister who had surprise for her while her brother fixed up his hair.

"Are you seriously not gonna tell me what the stories is?" evelyn asked her brother who looked at himself in mirror.

"You'll see soon enough." he replied, not taking his eyes off his reflection.

Evelyn sighed and rolled her eyes and continued to put on her jewelry.

After about five minutes, the twins heard their mother's voice, "evelyn, you surprise is here!" evie heard her mother say.

She looked over at her brother who gave her a smile. evelyn walked out of the restroom to see her mother and sister standing next to each other.

Evelyn looked up at her brother, "my surprise is mom and julie smiling creepily at me...?"

Julie glared at her sister and scoffed, "excuse you-!" julie was interrupted by another voice, "i thought we gonna surprise her not argue, juliana."

Evelyn face lit when she saw walker appear behind her sister, "it's not my fault! your girlfriends insulted me first."

Evelyn ignored her sisters comment and hugged the boy, pushing him back a little, making him laugh. "What are you doing here?" evelyn said, resting her chin on his shoulder with a smile on her face.

"Surprising you, duh."

Evelyn rolled her eyes at his tone, "I can't believe you here." she said, still hugging him, "are you coming to the premiere with us?" she had let go of him no but still had an arm on his shoulder.