17

Dohoon's POV
she kissed my cheek guys...

"thank you for today dohoon!", she took her belongings and escaped the recording room. cute.

fireworks displayed in my mind, and im too happy.

so good to be true.

i quickly emptied my mind, remembered that i still have to walk her home. "oh shit right—"

-

as we were walking back home, i kept looking at her hand that was beside me.

should i hold her hand?

but we are still friends for now—

she held my hand guys. wait... SHE HELD MY HAND GUYS.

i looked at the girl who was having a cheeky smile. she said casually, "you can't always let girls make the first move, you know?"

she's right, i have to do something.

i pulled her into my embrace with our holding hands. "kim dohoon you—"

"stay like this for a short while.", i said, letting her listen to my heart beat. "dohoon... your heart beats so fast.", she looked up to me and said.

i looked away from embarrassment, "y-yeah..."

i broke the hug as i confessed, "i don't know since when, but i started to look at you with heart eyes. whenever i see you, my heart beats this fast, or even faster. you really have the magic to make people fall for you, don't you? i originally didn't want to do this at this moment, because right now we still have unsolved problems and i don't want to add fuel to oil you know. but, i really can't control myself. and now that i know how you feel, im more confident to ask you that..."

"shin jiyeon, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

she joked, "yah! what kind of confession is this without a bouquet of flowers!" i moved closer to her and took both of her hands, "i swear, when i find the right timing, i will confess to you again."

she tiptoed and pecked my lips, "yes."

"anyways! let's go home! shinyu said that he cooked dinner and was waiting for us—" before she led the way, i stopped her.

"jiyeon! c-can we not tell anyone first...? im not sure if shinyu hyung let me date you...", i said, imagining shinyu hyung kicking me to the other side of the world.

she chuckled, "are you scared that shinyu will kill you?" i nodded and pouted, "since i haven't got approval from him..."

she patted my head, "sure. but then it might be hard for you..." "why?", i questioned as we walked. "cause you were so obvious about having a crush on me!", she beamed.

"really?!"

"yeah! like SOOOOOOOOOO obvious!!!", she exclaimed.

"you were being obvious too okay!", i said in defence. "me?! since when?!", she argued back. just like that we bickered on our way home.

right in front of her house, we stopped holding our hands. i let her walked in the front while i go behind her.

both of us took off our shoes and went into the house. "shinyu! we are back!", my girl shouted. "guys! they're back! time for dinner!", shinyu hyung shouted.

then i see bunch of kids came down for dinner, including youngjae.

"let's eat!"

-

great, now im holding my urge to not hold her hand under the table.

she sat beside me and shinyu hyung sat on the opposite. i gulped as i continued eating while jihoon sharing his story.

if you ask me what story he's sharing, im not even listening.

suddenly i felt an electric shock when jiyeon touched my hand under the table. 'act normal act normal act normal.', i chanted to myself in mind as i boldly held her hand.

i didn't even dare to look at her reaction because it would be obvious to her elder brother who's sitting opposite us.

"soooo, jiyeon how was the recording today? everything went smoothly?", shinyu hyung asked.

i looked at her as she nodded her head and explaining things. i noticed that her ears are burning red.

and unfortunately someone else noticed it too.

"jiyeon why are your ears so red?", kyungmin asked.

"did you and dohoon do something in the recording room huh?", youngjae asked and that alone caused a fuss in the dining table.

"DID YOU BOTH KISS???", hanjin asked, he's the most excited one out of the others.

"no! we were just recording the song, that's all!", i said. "yeah i don't buy it you both definitely kissed.", jihoon said.

i took a peek at shinyu hyung's reaction and he had NOTHING on his face. like, i couldn't read his expression AT ALL. is this a sign of not approval...

"okay okay we will believe you!"

-

jiyeon <3

jiyeon <3
boyfriend
do u wanna come up to my room?

me
me?
alone?

jiyeon <3
yeap!
i have something for uuuuu

me
oh okay
seen

i went upstairs and she pulled me to her room.

she closed the door and hugged me immediately, "i missed you." i smiled as i hugged back, "we were apart for five minutes only, but i missed you too."

she looked at me, "hey dohoon, i have something for you." she broke the hug and went to her drawer, finding something.

"what is it?" i asked, standing awkwardly because i don't know if im allowed to move around ALONE in a girl's room.

"close your eyes~", she said and i did.

then i felt heat coming close to my nose before feeling her lips pecking mine. "your gift!", she said.

i quickly opened my eyes and hugged her by her waist, "you're playing me." "i know i am, and im having fun with it.", she teased, knowing how flustered i am right now.

"do you wanna feel more thrilled?", i asked. before she even had a chance to answer, i pecked her lips.

once.

twice.

thrice.

"not enough thrill.", she said.

i took both of her arms and pinned her on the wall as i pecked her lips again and again while she was giggling, "that feels tickle."

then i looked at her and asked, "are we going too fast if i say i wanna kiss you, like the long kiss?" she shrugged, "maybe?"

i slowly leaned in and as we were about to kiss.

a knock on the door, "jiyeon what are you doing?", it's shinyu hyung.

IT'S SHINYU HYUNG.

---
another chapter for tdy ^^