Chapter 6 // Slept in together

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Billie's black messy hair in her face although we were close together Foxy was inbetween us. I tried to move to not wake her up but i knew if i moved Foxy would start barking. I smiled as i saw her cute face, she started to move, so i tried to stay still. She woke up and yawned "Morning Billie" I said sitting up a bit which caused the dog to wake up shockingly didn't bark. "Hey YNN(your nickname)" She said smilingly tiredly, she's so cute. She put a hand on my cheek and smiled "You look cute when you wake up." She let a little 'hm' before smiling "So do you" I said. "Oh shit sorry i didn't even realise i fell asleep at yours" She panicked a bit "No, no don't worry about Bils" I never said that nickname before i'm not sure why i said it, she just seemed so stressed i thought that would calm her down. She seemed flustered by the nickname. "Bils?" She questioned. She turned towards me her legs crossed still and she questioend with her slightly red face. "Sorry i didn't realise i had said that"

She smiled seeming more relaxed "I like that, pretty boy" She said standing up and looked at where the shower was "Would i be able to take a shower?" She asked looking at the door of the bathroom "Yeah of course i'll grab you clothes" She thanked me and went to the bathroom locking the door. I looked around my room for clean clothes and i placed them on the bed and left the room taking Foxy out for a walk, when i got back i saw Billie standing at the door, i forgot to give her joggers so she was just in her boxers "Oh shit sorry i forgot to get joggers for you" I said taking the harness off "No it's fine it comfy for me" She smiled getting her wet hair out her face. "Oh okay do you want me to order breakfast?" I said she nodded and turned around to the living room, and sat down on the couch. I joined her and i gave the phone to her and she bought some breakfast for us while waiting she laid on me. I didn't mind that her hair was wet, i couldn't help and think about how cute she was. 

When i heard the door bell go she gently moved herself off of me and i stood up and grabbed the door "LN?" I nodded and he handed it to me. I basically ran back to the couch, i forgot that Steven was taking Foxy for the week. Just before I sat down i remembered so i knew it was Steven, I grabbed Foxy "Foxy say bye to Billie for now" I moved his paw to wave and Billie waved back and i said Hi to steven and handed him money. "Ooooh your girlfriend's here" it was silent for a second until he spoke up again "Wait isn't that the singer you were badly in love with- he never shut up about you" I pushed him out waving goodbye. "Wow your badly in love with me, huh?" She teased. "Maybe i am" I teased back deciding to tease her back, it's clear she didn't know what to do. She quickly changed the subject "Um- so i have a party this weekend if your interested in coming with me" She smiled "Yeah i would love to, are you sure you want me to come" She nodded, we got ready and waited hours when it hit 10 we decided to go.