Chapter 3 Defiance Of Four

Authors Note:

Hello readers it's me. I hope you all are ready for this chapter for I have a surprise for you all.

This story of a fanfic will have some slight differences due to the shows and various other books I might add.

And not only that, will have names of every T shows and Novels shown in this story. And I hope you all like it...

TV series

• Wolf pack
• Teen Wolf

Books

• Wolf pack
• Michael Bjorn series
• Halo

ENJOY THE STORY

Day - Thursday

February - 29

Time - 5:26 pm

One day after the wildland fire.

"You sure, what you saw is real?" A man said to Sheriff Bella.

"Yeah, i saw it alright," Bella said in response, knowing that the man didn't believe her. "Look, I know what you are thinking, but what I saw is as real as anything. He fought that beast without worrying about being eaten or being torn apart."

"So you are telling me that some mythical wolfman was fighting a man. Forgive me, Sheriff, but It sounds to me like your speaking nonsene." A fellow sheriff said as he and Bella were strolling alongside in the buildings hall.

Bella just sighed deeply to herself. She knew from the very start that no one wasn't going to believe her words. When she first saw the first werewolf, she noticed that the beast was battling a man of heightened stature. First she couldn't believe it as well, but after she and Leo fled the burning forest they only came to a traffic with people abandoning their cars, with firefighters and basically any emergency responders dealing not only with the fire but with countless other civilians who has been injured or worse.

However, that changed when she saw one of the beasts. Before she met up with Leo, Bella was doing her best to keep her cool at the time. Somewhat, what made it even more surprising was that Leo ripped a door from the driver's seat and sent the werewolf flying.

No man wouldn't be able to accomplish such feat, especially sending a seven foot werewolf running. Yet the Sheriff doubt that was the reason why it fled for she and the other sheriff's were closing in on the scene.

"Bella!" Someone said calling out to her.

"Yes ma'am," Bella responded immediately as she and her friend ceased in their stroll.

The woman infront of the Sheriff was her superior, captain hellen of the cities town of kasvan. For as old as she looked many mistook the woman as someone in their fifties for they didn't know she was in her late thirties.

Her outfit was like that of anyone in professional clothing of work, it made her hourglass stand out to the eyes of the man and woman of the city's townsfolks especially that of her coworkers. But somewhat they'd made sure she didn't see them turn their necks at any given chance they could, not that she wasn't aware of them.