#16. Cursed

Hello people!

Even though the votes target of the previous chapter was not completed i am still updating this chapter because of some of my readers who are eagerly waiting for this update and insisted for me to update soon.

Even though i am getting so many views on every chapter, i am getting so less votes compared to the number so views.

It is really disappointing and discouraging. I feel like i am not able to give my best as people are not voting even if i try give an update as early as i could.

I feel like my skills are not enough to deserve votes. But i will try to do better.

I cannot think of any other reason than this for not getting enough votes.

And hence i am not setting any target for this chapter because i do not want to compel you guys to vote. If you do not want me to set a target then it's okay. If you feel like i deserve your votes and comments then thank you so much. I appreciate your kindness. But i you do not find me deserving enough then i am sorry for disappointing you.

Your author.

******************

On the way.

In Ranvijay's car.

The partiton between the driver seat and the back seat is on.

And at the back Ranvijay is sitting with the kids, going through his emails while the kids are busy among themselves, talking.

Aayansh is sitting with Kiyaan and they are talking.

More accurately, Aayansh talking and Kiyaan listening and making faces very frequently.

"Aren't you tired, yet?" Kiyaan asked,"you have been talking non stop."

Aayansh giggled,"hehe!"

"Between, do you really have that latest of that remote control car model?" Kiyaan asked nervously.

"I have the whole collection" Aayansh replied.

"Then..... ahh... maybe...ahh.. can.. you let me see it once?" Kiyaan asked looking very nervous. He is very interested in automobiles and especially the games and plastic models but never got the guts to ask for one from his father or brother considering he has always been treated as a burden by everyone back at Raizadas.

"No." Aayansh replied.

Kiyaan's expressions suddenly turned sad. He knew that there is no way Aayansh would let him but somewhere he was expecting a yes.

But before kiyaan could think of anything else he heared Aayansh's voice," why would you just want to see it, when you can use it? You know what, we can do a race and if i win you will have to call me aayu like everyone. Why do you call me Aayansh?"

"Cause it's your name, duh!"

"Yes. But you ... shh i just want you to call me aayu." Aayansh said pouting.

Kiyaan chuckled and said,"we will see that after we have a match. And i am certain that you are going to cry after you lose."

"Hey! Don't underestimate me. I will win. I always win when buddy i mean vir bhaiya and i have a race." Aayansh said proudly.

Kiyaan knew that viraj must have let him win but he did not say anything seeing Aayansh talking about it so proudly.

"Alright, champion!" Kiyaan said.