drunken promises (luke x reader smut)

Liquor never makes anyone feel better. There's no drowning sorrows when they only drown you. Luke knows that but he drank anyway. It's a fun night, a party for the older campers around the fire but when everyone's left for bed, there's no more comfort. He sobs. It's too much for him. Everything is too much, the quests, the fighting, the intrinsic desire for glory. It doesn't matter if he dies if he goes out in flames.

He hears your footsteps before he sees you as you wander back to the campfire. It gives him time to wipe his eyes, the redness could easily be from his intoxication.

"Forgot my jacket." You murmur as you grab it. He thinks that you'll likely leave right away but is irritated when you sit down and stare into the fire. No more private breakdown for him.

"Hmm." He acknowledges your words before getting up but he stumbles, tripping over nothing and falling at your feet.

"Someone's had too much to drink." You tease.

"Shut up." He grumbles and tries to get up again but you just pull him into the seat next to you.

"Maybe you need a minute before you try to walk again."

He rolls his eyes and rubs the dirt from his face, wincing when his knuckles run over his scar. The fall perhaps made it tender and it's still a... fresh mark.

"Are you okay?" The look in your eyes is so kind and almost maternal. It makes him blush.

"Yeah." He lies.

"You went through a lot, Luke."

"Everyone here goes through shit." He brushes off your sentiment.

"Doesn't make your shit less important." Your words are still a bit slurred but it's like you've sobered up just to comfort him and you hand him your bottle of water. You put in the effort to take care of him... and it really makes him want to kiss you. He can't decide if that's pathetic or not.

"You're so pretty." He mumbles out, knowing he would never be able to say it in any other situation.

"You're so drunk." You giggle a bit.

"I'm not." He opens up the water bottle and downs half of it to try and prove himself. "At least not much drunker than you."

"Bullshit. You're about to fall off your seat again." You roll your eyes and stand up, planning to drag him back to his cabin.

He grabs your hand and pulls you into his lap. "I'm not." You can see it in his eyes. If being sober means he has a chance, then he'll force the liquor out of his blood with a thought.

"You're in a very vulnerable state right now, Luke." You say with a sigh.

"Please." He begs, putting on the puppy dog eyes. "I just need you."

"Poor thing. You would need any girl that came across you like this." You try to get up but he holds your hips.

"No, I just want you, I swear it. There's no other girl like you." His needy hands run along your waist, savouring the feel of your skin. He at least seems genuine.

"You want me to take care of you?" You murmur and his pupils blow out with lust.

"So... s'badly." He leans in as you lean back to tease for a moment until you finally allow him to catch your lips.

There's so much passion in the kiss, and desire. You can feel every last ounce of appreciation and desperation in it. He knows he's never needed anything so much like he needs your touch right now. You can feel it as he bucks his hips into yours. You lose your shorts as he unzips his and when you sink down on him, it feels like he's found heaven between your thighs.

You start to bounce slowly in his lap.

"Oh, fuck..." He groans as he holds you so close to him, bucking his hips up pathetically to meet your movements.

"You're doing so good for me... so good." You squeeze around him purposefully when he's fully inside.

"Mmm... mommy." He whines out and his eyes immediately widen when he realizes what he just said. "I didn't-I mean-"

"It's okay, baby. Let mommy take care of you." You start kissing his neck as you grind against him and he lets out continuous whimpers.

This is one of the first times Luke has let go of control and nothing has ever felt so damn good. With all stress in his life, it's freeing to be treated in such a way.

"I'm gonna cum. Please let me cum."

"I think you can do better than that." You tease.

"Please, please, please. I need to cum so badly. Please, mommy." He's desperate and so polite so you allow him.

"Go ahead, baby."

You squeeze a little more to encourage him and he finishes right inside your pulsing core, letting out more whines that you muffle with your mouth.

"You did so good." You praise, running your fingers through his curls. He wishes he could stay like this with you forever.

"I did?" His eyes light up, almost every demi-god is a sucker for being told they're worth something.

"Couldn't have been closer to perfect."

And perfect is what he'll be if it means he gets you.