Chapter 6

The party day quickly rolled round but I still had a full day of school to get through before I could get properly excited. I organised with Ruby and Ava that they'd come round mine at 5ish to get ready together. 

I made my bed and got ready for school how i did most mornings. I dragged myself downstairs to have breakfast. 

"Morning Bubs. Sleep well?" Leah said a bit too energetic for this time in the morning. I just nodded in response to exhausted to reply properly. "You looking forward to tonight? Remember stick by the rules I gave you."

"Yeah yeah, course wouldn't dream of breaking them Le" I muttered in reply with not much truth behind my words. I'd already got some alcohol for tonight and hid them at the top of my wardrobe along with the vapes. I knew what i was doing 'wasn't right' but I just wanted to enjoy myself the best i could. What Leah doesn't know won't kill her right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The school day passed by with nothing eventful occuring. I'd been waiting for 5 O'Clock to roll round so Ruby and Ava would be here in no time. 

I heard the knocking on the door and raced down to invite them inside.

"Hey girlies I can't wait for tonight" I excitedly rambled out as i dragged them upstairs and towards my room. 

"Its gonna be so good omg. I bought vodka and coke and there's a few beers in my bag aswell." Ruby stated as she got out her makeup.

I started curling Ava's hair as we chattered and joked for a few hours and it was soon time to go. 

"Have fun girls and stay safe yeah?" My sister called out from the front room where her and Jordan were watching a movie. 

"Of course Le, love you." 

"I love you MiMi."

As we arrived at Ruby's house and she unlocked the door. It had already all been set up she clearly had done it before coming round to mine. I took out all the drinks and started mixing them together. Ava sorted out the music turning on all the speakers, Ruby put on the LED lights and layed out the snacks. Soon all the arsenal girls had arrived and the party was well underway. 

"Ruby this is insane." I slurred out as i clutched onto the island for balance. I guess you could say i'd had a tad to much to drink.

"Miya your so drunk" She picked me up a twirled me around whilst the whole room went fuzzy. I pulled out my vape and took a few puffs once she'd put me down. I was well aware that i'd done this behind Leah's back doing this but i'm a teenager what did she expect? Me to follow every order? 

As the night progressed and so did my drunkness and found myself getting more touchy with Ruby and was suddenly overwhelmed the courage from the alcohol.

"Hey Rubes. You look so fit tonight." I slurred out as Ruby laughed.

"You don't look bad yourself Williamson." She stated as she was a lot more sober than me.

Before I could realise what was happening Ruby had slid her finger under my chin, lifted my head up and kissed me. The kiss lasted a while with Ruby's tongue dominating my mouth. Suddenly, the whole room had become really hot and my hands became clammy. As Ruby released her lips from mine she looked at me smiled and walked off.  Nausea suddenly overcame me and I raced toward the bathroom and puked into the toilet. I felt hands snake under my hair.

"Sorry I rushed off Miya I was scared of your reaction." Ruby held my hair back whilst I was being sick. I felt the tears roll down my face. "Miya?" 

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what's happening" 

"Hey Miya it's okay" Once I'd finished being sick I rested my head on Ruby's shoulder.

"Miya I think you should call Leah." I knew that Leah was the person I needed in this situation she would just say the right thing but i was terrified of her reaction suddenly feeling a overwhelming feeling of regret of getting hammered.

"Yeah i will" I geared myself up for Leahs reaction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Authors Note

Hi lovelies! 

I'm so so sorry about the break and the short chapter. I've been overwhelmed with mocks and revision as my gcses are this summer. I just wanted to get something out as I don't know when I will be updating regularly so I'm unsure when the next chapter will be out. I hope you'll be patient with me. Take care of yourself.

All the best 

Anna