HATZGANG!! (pic is made by me btw)

Robert <3

He loves it when you get scared while you two watch horror movies, bc you'll hug him hella tightly.

When ever you're stressed out, he'll rub his hand up and down your back, and then he'll kiss you all over your face.

Hates it when Roy hits on you just to piss him off.

His nickname for you depends on what season it is. EXAMPLES: Spring - Bunny, Summer - Siren, Fall - Pumpkin, and Winter - Snowflake.

He only kisses you on the lips when you two are alone. Rob totally gets flustered as hell when you kiss him first. 

Sometimes he'll make tiny little sounds in your ear just to see you blush. 

Thinks it's the funniest thing in the world when you whine because he won't cuddle with you.

Ross ( frog lover )

Loves to take his beanie off and put it on your head to cover your eyes so he can bring you into his room.

Kisses you on your hand every time he sees you.

He tells you super lovey stuff in Spanish. (he's fluent in it!)

You two both know ASL and communicate through it. ( he confessed to u using it! )

When you bring him to a pond near his house, you guys go frog hunting. 

His nicknames for you are: Mi Amor (My love), Bonita (Pretty), and Doll-Face. 

You two had your first kiss underneath a big Oak Tree near his house. 

Roy <3

When you two go to the cemetery, you two are usually supposed to just talk but end up making out until like 12:00 a.m. 

He calls you 'Darling' but you make fun of him for it.

You usually spoon him when you two cuddle, but sometimes he's the big spoon. 

Sometimes while you guys are at school, he pins you up against the lockers and gets super close to your face just to see you blush.

He FREAKS OUT when you call him 'Bonita Nino' -  'Pretty Boy'. And becomes a red mess.

You LOVE to steal his hat and wear it. 

STREBER'S NEXT!!!!!!! <3 (our vamp boy)