Chapter - 3

~ Preview ~

?? ( Soft ) :- Welcome queen..

Let's start...

Y/n just hummed and sat on her seat..

?? ( Soft ) :- how are you y/n ?.

Y/n ( chuckled darkly ) :- what do you think ? .

?? ( Sigh ) :- you did everything on your own right why you will feel broken ? That person is bearing everything not you.

Y/n started laughing like a manic

( But how knows what if that laugh contains suffocation, pain,guilt which she can't show to that people how will blame her for everything ).

Y/n stopped laughing a little by little and said..

Y/n :- he is suffering ? Oh amazing why don't you go and console him ? It would be good.

?? ( Huffed ) ( looked at y/n ) :- he is stubborn no matter how much he suffers he won't let us come near him.

Y/n ( sarcastic ) :- is it ? Ok then no problem Mr.jeon jungkook.

Jungkook ( painfull voice ) :- won't you feel pity on that died soul ?.

Y/n ( chuckled darkly ) ( dark eyes ) :- I don't.

Jungkook ( angry ) :- what the hell happened between you both the matter is about kingdom right why you guys came at middle.

Y/n ( looked at jungkook with dark eyes ) :- look jungkook , i can't answer your every stupid question understood i know what to do please be quite I am being quite just because your older than me dosen't mean you will speak whatever with ME.

She shouted the last word being fed up of everything she don't want to remember her past which jungkook is making her remember , listening that tone of y/n jungkook became quite and at that time y/n asked.....

Y/n ( Cold ) :- when we will reach there ?.

Jungkook ( closed eyes ) :- 1 hour.

Y/n just hummed and took headset from the front table and connected it to her phone and kept abyss song listening it she felt a pang in her heart she feels like someone is peeling her heart out she just wanted to come out of this feeling she don't want to burst out she came outside of this world a long ago but now she is again going to that place where she born but once died there ., She just closed her eyes and layed her head on the seat by pushing it back soon she felt asleep...

~ THE END ~

Hi guys sorry for the short episode but trust me it's gonna be all amazing by the episodes passes thank you so much for your love towards me for story's ❣️.

Broken petal can never attach again ~