INFO ABOUT CHARACTERS

Hello, welcome to my AU of The CH fandom!

First of all, I just want to clear things about this AU.

Countries/Empire can live up to hundreds or even millions of years unless they break down, fall, or if a new ERA arises (AKA if A revolution succeeded)

Like for example, The Russian Empire fell down due to the Russian Revolution and the Soviet Union fell down because of some Economic problems. Their "Children" AKA the new countries does not connect to their "parents" AKA the old empires.

[History and War]

I want to make it clear that no, Russia and America absolutely do not get along at all for any means since they hate each other with passion. But they do help each other if needed so yeah they're kind of "Frenemies", if that's how you call it.

Secondly, America and The Soviet Union are Friends ONLY when it comes to Politics, but other than that, their relationship is just the same as it is with Russia.

___

Relation:
Germany and Poland are Friends

Germany and Poland forgave each other, but at the cost of Poland having  PTSD and Germany having Trust issues. But in all means, they became best friends and do not have ANY ROMANTIC tensions with Eachother  whatsoever.

___

France and UK are married.

After both World War's ended, France and UK kept in touch, talking to each other and going out on walks. UK was the one who fell first, France confessed first. Their relationship
Lasted 4-5 years before the UK had FINALLY had the guts to Purpose to France.

France and UK have very different personalities, UK is more of a calm and sophisticated Gentleman while France is the most chaotic and sadistic woman in their family.
(Now you know where Canada got his murderous side now :3)

___

America and Philipphines have a platonic Relationship.

After the whole Philippine-Spanish war ended, Philippines got adopted by  America. During the whole American occupation of the Philippines, America happily accepted Philippines as a son and Philipphines  America as a father. At the age of 18  Philippines asked if he can now have his independence and America agreed, giving the Philippines its independence.

But even so, the two still see each other as father and son.

___

Martial and Philipphines kinda Hates Each other. (Philippines entirely)

First of all, Philipphines and Martial aren't twins. Martial is a year older than Philippines, making others think they're "twins" because of their similarities to their looks. After the whole 1972 thing, Philippines never realized how much good impact the country had during Martial's reign of Ruling the country, leading him to only focus on the bad stuff Martial has done, making him Hate Martial with passion.

Martial tried to explain his side But Philippines didn't hear him out and proceeded with the whole "revolution" thingy, leading Martial to get arrested for 2 months.

And ever since then, Martial let's Philippines rule the country, being silently and highly disappointed of his own brother for how weak the country became.

They never apologized to each other.

___

Martial and Spain are old Acquaintances

Martial was adopted by Spain and was not treated nicely. Spain was overly strict with him and often yelled at Martial for the smallest things
Leading Martial to have some mental issues and grew up to the fact that everything needed to be perfect.

Spain, now seeing this, regretted Treating Martial this way but never apologized for it...Until America showed up to take him back.

He managed to rule the country but was kicked out of postion and died being assassinated by someone who they still don't know.
__
Canada and America are not biological brothers.

America and Canada are not Related, but Rather Step Siblings. Canada was raised by his mother, France (keep in mind that France Adopted him) and America with Britain/UK. Before France and UK got Married, America and Canada were the best of friends, and after knowing that their parents got together, they were pretty much over the moon (especially America, who got a bit too hyper about it and burned the mansion down).

Philipphines' Family:

Warning, this AU might not be near the Stereotype, I apologize for that..

Philipphines: Youngest Child - The "last one" remaining
•Male
•23 years old
•Bisexual

Philippines is an overly proud Filipino that pretends to not care about what others think, he's a bit self-centered. He is very fluent in both English and Spanish while also being the lead singer in a band.

During around the age of 2 to 10, he was very close to his mother and grew up to be a "Mama's boy". He was adopted by America at the age of 11 years old and got back to his Biological family at the age of 18, gaining his independence. He's highly insecure about himself, leading for him to point out other people's flaws (Mostly Martial) just to make himself feel better.

He is the second and current one who is ruling the country after Martial was kicked out of the position

He's usually the one who starts Fights.

Martial: Middle Child - Assasinated (Ghost)
•Male
•24 years old (Dead)
•Aroace

Martial is a stern and serious person  who is also a people pleaser, he's very much a workaholic but does tend to spare time with his family. He's Katipunan's Favorite since he grew up with him closer than the other two, Martial is also a very skilled fighter and knows how to use both Weapon or Hand to hand Combat. Although he is scary, he is actually a nice person once you get to know him more.

After The Spain finally managed to occupy the Philipphines, Martial was took in by Spain and raised by him. (Let's just say Spain never raised him in the nicest way possible). Martial got used to the fact that he needed to "do something" in order to "get the love and attention" he needed in return. But at the age of 12, he finally got back to his family thanks to America's help on getting him back.

He was the first one to rule the country after Del had refused to do so but was kicked out after the "revolution" thingy against him.
And died due multiple stab wounds and blood loss

Del Pillar: Oldest Child (Assassinated)
•Male
•29 years old
•Heterosexual

Unlike the other two, Del Pillar is a chill and laid back person who gets rarely mad at anything and is known for being open minded and kind to others as well, he is highly protective but knows how to respect boundaries. He was both equally raised by Katipunan and Pearla.
He is known to be the youngest General in the team and has a very visible scar on his neck.

Around his teenage years, he was widely known as a womanizer but eventually settled in with someone who he also got a divorced with. (It was his wife's decision and he respected that) and ever since then, he stopped trying to find someone and finally excepted the fact that maybe he deserved this.

Katipunan had offered him to take the position of Ruling the country but thought that he wasn't worthy enough of taking the position so he kindly and humbly declined it, giving the opportunity to Martial.

He died due to strangulation

Katipunan: Father
•41 Years old (Dead) - Killed
[Same attitude as the Stereotype]

Pearla: Mother
•39 years old (Dead) - Missing/Killed
[Same attitude as the Stereotype]

____
If you don't like any of these, feel free to click away. Please don't bash me here since I never forced you to read this, you came here in your own free will and you have no right to say that this is the most shitty AU you had ever read since I already put a warning on the description.

That's all for today, please be patient for the next Chapter to come goodbye <33!