chapter 2

CHAPTER 2
"You know I'm not very happy with one of my castles being taken away because I upset a limp dick emperor. Not my fault he left his wife for me and I then slept with her." I hissed out. bitch was soooo "in love" with me. GODS! I hate that man

"You.. What?"
" Emperor Anton, isn't it? He asked me to be his concubine. Which is first of all so disrespectful to his gorgeous wife! But yeah. I didn't know he was married at the time.. So I said to him that I wasn't a side girl. Only the main girl. I was joking around! He left his wife of 20 years for me... I obviously rejected him so he called me many names" I pause for air. God's I hate that man.
"Yeah so as revenge... I found his wife, slept with her and sent a letter of me doing it. Beautiful woman she deserves better"

"Really..? So how does he have a castle" the blonde asked. He looked impressed. "Yep... but I had to give one, The Prism so a war doesn't break out.. But anyways... why must we go to my lovely Celeste?"

"I apologize But all the Royals have been summoned to go to the Celestorian castle. For a social event hosted by...the uh... the gods." Tommy explained

I huff before looking at the cobblestone paths that is called my Empire. Quite boring when you know nothing to talk about with the person you're traveling with...

"Tommy, why aren't you with your brothers? You have two don't you? Why aren't you with them?" I ask " with the recent threat of a War among God's people don't go alone without any protection ok? No one knows when they might be kidnapped for information or as a bargaining chip." I said, he has a surprised look on his face like it's the first time someone told him. "Do I have something on my face?" I joked, he shook his head and smiled " No, it's just that no one has ever thought of my wellbeing so much, i mean techno does but nobody else does. Wilbur says its to build character and to be a good weapongor this country but honestly," he said with a frown " i dont think wilbur wants me around that hes better of with me dead." He said sadly.
"Tommy, do you look like a sword?" I ask him. I covered up my hands as I ask him
"Huh?... What?" He said.. He looked puzzled

"Tommy, do you look like a sword?" I ask him again. He shook his head. His blonde locks move with him.
"Right you're not a sword Tommy so why is Wilbur treating you like one for a sword?" I ask the young boy. He looked away. I continue
"To be made it has to be hit relatively fresh once made over and over again until it's made to the creators wishes. Do you look like a sword, Tommy?" I ask. I put my hands on his. I look into his eyes. My voice soft. "You aren't a sword, Tommy, you're a human. A human who is fragile. Not a mental killing mechanic... Tommy... Wilbur isn't building character he's just damaging you" I say to him. I look at his ocean blue eyes... All I can see is a small child hurt by someone who was meant to protect him...
He jumped onto my horse and hugged me, startling both our horses. "Thanks y/n i really needed that, you're not so bad for a woman." I chuckled. "Ok child. You're welcome and get back on your horse." I said

After a few hours we finally reached The Celeste

A huge palace, fit for the gods. In the 5 years since I became empress I rebuilt this palace into what it is now, for my people it has become a symbol of hope and resilience. I glance at Tommy. He's gaping at the Celeste, a true architectural beauty. "Come Tommy, i know the ins and outs of this place better than anyone else, lets head through the main entrance to find your brothers, yeah?" I said.
"Lead the way woman!" He shouted happily "Oh come on! I'm 16 you're 15 there's just a 1 year age gap between us!" I argued, "still an age gap."
I roll my eyes at him, we reach the main gate, the guards recognize me almost instantly and bow low, "Hail Empress of Zephyrium" i acknowledge them and dismount my horse, Tommy follows suit.

We walk through the steel doors and enter the grand hall. All around me I see other rulers and their close families mingling with each other, clearly the gods were taking their sweet time to arrive. When we walked in the chatter died down and everyone stared at us, with expressions ranging from fear, disdain and hostility to warmth, interest and relief. I put on a charming smile and pulled Tommy closer to me, "Welcome to Celeste, have a wonderful evening." I say. People mutter thanks and continue talking to each other and enjoying the refreshments.