Chapter One: What the Hell?

Father Time's POV

Father Time's POV

I sent them to the realm of humans. But the little one didn't know she was going to reach first.

It was an old agreement between my wife and I. We would have to use our plan B if ever there was trouble. And eons had passed before that miserable day had arrived.

I had intended for them to reach Earth in its third quarter of life. The balance of good and evil was not as bad then. Things were becoming a little worse, but we would manage.

Alas, the vortex was now broken, and that meant there'd be harm in any of the three known ages. And so, I sent them into the unknown era.

"As you all know, Time as we know it, is now broken." I addressed the council of Gods. We had sent our wives into hiding, as it was the only way to keep them safe.

"Yes, your majesty. We have done as instructed. Our wives have been sent away. The twin medic gods have given them a powerful sleeping draught. They're safe." Explained the god of Fire.

"But I don't see my wife." Came the voice of a warrior god. "Where is the medic goddess?" He looked troubled, though he already knew her whereabouts, for an understanding passed in his eyes when he looked at me.

"She is safe. You'll see her soon enough." I assured him.

"How? You said that she's gone. I didn't even get to say goodbye." He said in a low, deep voice.

"You'll see her again." I repeated cryptically. Then to the room at large, I announced: "Brace yourselves gentlemen, for we venture forth into the Unknown."

The room, which began to feel restless, had now fallen silent. Each god, in their own right, had stared at me, confused. Their wives were kept hidden in a different, pocket realm; and their possessions and weapons were all wrapped up in an undetectable, invisible fabric which the god of mechanics and weaponry had created, hidden from the universe.

"My Lord, if I may ask, why are we being so cautious? Did you not say you set the vortex alite?" Asked another god apprehensively.

"Father, I know what you are thinking. However, I do not foresee anything unfavorable to us." Interjected my son, the god of Minutes. His eyes were kind and intelligent.

Most people and gods often misunderstood him. But this time, I feared the worst, for all of us. For his words hinted at more than just what he'd understood by his vision.

⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳

Time Leap

Violet's POV

Earth, a.k.a Hell's newest location.
.
.
.

Earth is so overrated.

I despise every minute of it...