⏰2️⃣2️⃣⏰

23rd January, 2023: Monday

Ohm @ 3:05 PM

I opened my eyes, and my whole body felt weak. I tried to move, but my hand touched something.

I gaped as I saw that, beside me, Nanon moved and got up, rubbing his eyes. "Are you awake now?" He asked sleepily.

"Y-you?" I was confused. Very confused.

He smiled at me. "You scared me." He whispered, nearing me.

And in a snap, I recalled what happened in the morning. "Shit! Sorry... I..."

"Relax." He said. "You had a high fever, and you had not had your meal since yesterday. It was obvious."

I tried to get up and sit. Nanon immediately held my hand to help me. As he touched me, I paused and met his eyes.

Ba-dum. Ba-dum. Ba-dum.

I gulped, recalling his words.

'Instead of a moment, why not make our whole day bright?'

Nanon's face flushed, and so did mine. But he helped me nonetheless.

He got up and walked to the table, where I saw a bowl covered with a plate and a spoon on top. "Do you want to get freshened up first? You need to take these medicines after eating something."

Jay and Jean would have kept medicines and porridge for me in such cases. But unlike Nanon, they won't wait for me to get up.

And to be honest, in the last two years, I haven't had anyone beside me to take care of me like this.

The feeling is making my heart swell.

I smiled at him. "Can I take a quick shower first? I think I stink right now."

"Oh, it's ok." He tried to brush me off.

But I raised my hand to interrupt him. "I don't want my crush to see me like this anymore." I blurted.

And that was all it took for Nanon's face to turn pink, and with that came back my urge to touch him.