𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒕

TW!! gay 😰

The blonde king's head rose from the red silk pillow as the radio played without a care in hell. As the king stood up he gently slid his feet into rubber duck themed slippers that squeaked as he put pressure on them. A couple of squeaks later, the king was now in his bathroom where he started to brush his teeth and fixing his bed head, yet he was not fully awake. He sighs as the sink runs with water, he rinses his toothbrush off and sets it aside.

The blonde washes his face in hope to wake himself up, but he still feels groggy even after drying his face. Lucifer walks out to get changed and hopefully shake the tired feeling that he's felt all morning. He slowly starts to unbutton his rubber duck pajamas as the song on the radio changes. At first it was playing little tunes you would hear in a store or business, but now it started playing a distorted version of 'You're never fully dressed without a smile'. This grabs the short king's attention as he turns to look at the old timey radio, and the tall red wendigo standing next to it.

"Ah, you're awake!" The radio demon spoke, "Quite the hellish morning we're having, wouldn't you agree?" He smiled as if they were long time friends.

Lucifer felt the grogginess leave, just for embarrassment to take it's place, his cheeks warming up, "A-Alastor!? What the hell are you doing in my room?! Actually, even better, HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET INSIDE MY ROOM!?" The blushing blonde covered his exposed chest.

Alastor simply observed the king as he rambled on, "You should have locked your door, and Charlie wanted me to check on you—" The red deer cut himself off, instead pointing to something, raising an eyebrow, eyes wide, "uhm... is that a corset?"

He was pointing to the red corset resting on the chair next to Lucifer, and the king turns his head to look at it. "Yes," he said, looking back at the radio demon, "I wear it under my suit."

An awkward silence fills the air as they stare at each other, until the small king came up with an idea, "Say, would you mind helping me put it on?"

Alastor shrugged, "No, I suppose I wouldn't mind. I have some time to spare."

Lucifer smiled, grabbing the corset and putting it around his torso, "Okay, so basically, you just—"

Alastor cut the fallen angel off with a chuckle, "I know how to tie a corset, darling."

"O-Oh..." Lucifer chuckled back nervously, trying to hide the fact that his heart may or may not have skipped a beat at the pet name.

Alastor took the strings in his claws and pulled on them, tightening the corset, he looked at the fallen angel, searching for any discomfort despite not being able to see the kings face. "Too tight?" he asked, burrowing his claws into Lucifers soft blonde hair.

The king leaned his head into the touch, "No, I don't think so," he muttered, closing his eyes as Alastor started to massage his scalp gently.

Alastor hummed, ordering his shadow to tie the corset strings together as one of his hands was occupied. He shooed the shadow away once it has done it's job. "And done! No discomfort or pain, right?"

Lucifer opened his eyes and frog blinked, he didn't think the radio demon would care. He smiled, tilting his head up to look at the deer, "Nope! Thanks for the help, Bambi."

Alastor rolled his eyes at the nickname, but smiled fondly down at the king of hell, "Anytime, my dear."

Alastor moved to stand in front of Lucifer, taking his claws out of the blondes hair. He put his hand underneath the kings chin, making sure the fallen angel keeps looking up at him.

Lucifer who was— of course— still staring up at the deer, raised an eyebrow, confused.

Alastor chuckled and softly kissed the blonde who eventually melted into the kiss. Alastor pulled away, still close to Lucifers face, and cupping his cheek, "You're adorable when you're confused."

Lucifer was getting lost in Alastor's features, "You are so fucking hot..." he mumbled, placing a hand on Alastor's thin waist.

Alastor chuckled once again, and again placed his lips on Lucifers. He picked up the fallen angel with one arm underneath his thighs, and grabbed one of Lucifers copies of his suit jacket.

Alastor broke the kiss, then gently set the king down on his bed. "I hope you don't mind if I take this," Alastor held up the top he grabbed, "I just thought it was fair, since you have one of mine." Alastor pointed to a body pillow with one of Alastor's suit jackets tied around it.

The king blushed in embarrassment, gaze glued to the floor.

Al tilted the kings head up with his claw and planted a gentle peck to the fallen angels forehead before pulling away. He turned to leave, "My apologies to cut this short but I'm afraid I have a meal to make. Do come down when you're ready, Luci."

He flashed the blonde a genuine smile and vanished into the shadows.

After Alastor left, Lucifer sat there stunned, bringing a hand to his lips, his eyes blown wide. The radio demon just kissed him? KISSED HIM THREE TIMES? And called him Luci? What the fuck?

Lucifer clutched his hair, holding his head in his hands as his cheeks burned a crimson red, "What just happened..." he muttered.

— — — — — — — — —
937 words!

- 𝑺𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒅, 𝑪𝒓𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒆