I Want to Forget

A/N: image is a AI generated image of what the cave looks like later on in the chapter!

I grumbled as we walked out to the car, eyeing the folder in Emmas arms with distaste. What the bloody hell was she thinking in taking Henrys file?!

I didn't care that the doctor had offered it to her, I just knew that this was going to come back and bite us in the ass. Although it would give me the chance to see Graham again... I shook my head, that was not a good excuse, what was wrong with me? It was that ruddy drink incident this morning, it had messed with my head. Why on earth did he order me that drink? And how did he guess that I liked cinnamon?

My grumbling ceased as we got in the car. It didn't matter, cause like Emma said, we weren't here to flirt. I rubbed my temple as Emma asked if I'd help her look through the contents of the file. I agreed. What better way to forget my troublesome thoughts than to read someone else's illegally?

"This is messed up." I huffed, which she pointedly ignored.

~~

"This is fucked up." I huffed irritatedly. The Dark One refused to answer my summons, and I had a feeling I knew why. I paced my quarters, dressed comfortably back in my normal clothing. I only had one more thing I could threaten him with, though I had hoped it wouldn't come to this...

"Rumplestiltskin if you don't appear this instant then our deal is off!"

"Now that's a bold threat, don't you think dearie?"

I whirled around, spotting the scaly man sitting on my bed. "After all, if you refuse to go through with our deal then you'll never escape your torment." I scowled, storming up to the beast. "End your deal with Turner. Call it off."

He giggled, "Going soft again dearie? I thought you would've learned... Why in the world would I do that?"

If I had magic my stare would've burned holes into his head. "I'm not going soft, this is purely a self-interest ensuring request." He hummed mockingly and my eyes narrowed. "How exactly do you plan on fulfilling his wishes? The only person I know who has immortality other than yourself is him, and as far as I understand it, you rather despise him as well." I relished in his teasing expression falling and turning to stone. I smirked, "Call off your deal, and neither of us will have to encounter that demon ever again."

I was caught off guard as he began to chuckle. "I thought you would've known by now to doubt everything he ever said to you dearie. Do you really believe that he's the only one who can grant a taste of immortality?" My smirk slowly fell, "What? Are you saying there's someone else?"

He grinned, "Not someone dearie, magic! An ancient magic cast from the sea itself... and it just so happens that there's already an immortal crew sailing the seas for Mr.Turner to join."

I felt myself pale as the realization set in. "No... No you can't do this. You'll be damning him-"

"And what of it dearie? He'll be getting what he wants, and I can assure you, he'll see his son again eventually."

"Then let's make a deal. I'll give you something in exchange for you not giving him up to Davy Jones-"

"You have nothing to give me dearie," He grinned, "Unless..."

"Unless what?" I demanded.

"Unless you're willing to extract something for me..."

"I'll-"

"Where he lives."

I fell silent and avoided his knowing look. "Don't treat me like a fool," I murmured, "I'll do anything else just-" I sighed, annoyed with myself for begging. "Please, he has a son. He doesn't know what he's asking for."