3.The Royal Ball

{3rd person pov}

Today is the day of Aria the 3rd princess of Morg empire birthday ,her first Royal ball and the day she has more than enough details about the things adin has been doing. Like association with an organization called 'arm'.Slave trading of Roan kingdoms people and the things that go in that alchemy tower. She has been gathering information on her brother's evil deeds and those greedy Nobel's she thought that she will give these information to her sister. So Kenna can become the empress and aria will finally have a slacker life while being with a caring sister. Well that's what aria thought.

The ball will start in less then half an hour and aria just got ready.

Her dress :

Her face for those who don't know what she looks like at the age of 5:

Soo yeah she looks damn pretty right now

Ahem.

Back to the story

Only half an hour is left and Imperial Princess Kenna came to see her beautiful baby sister and to escort her to the ball after all it is Aria big day when she will get her position and duty as a princess many Nobel's and royals have gathered to mak a relation with the empire or Manipulate The the 3rd child and the 2nd Princess of the morgh Empire.
But Aria already knows about how the Nobel's are and she doesn't care for them all she needs to do is help.

Prince alberu of Roan kingdom build up his status and give him information about the upcoming wars.

All she needs to do is be the informant and help alberu from the shadows everything will be going according to her plan .

While she was thinking her plan she noticed Kenna walking in and Aria put a happy smile on her face.

{ By the way Aria is 5 year's old and Alberu is 7 years old and yes it's an Alberu x Aria(kim rok so).}

"My beautiful baby girl you look soo~~ pretty" Kenna said and she hugged Aria . While aria just giggled but stooped as she saw a silver hairs boy maybe 16 years old come in Aria knew who he was Adin.

When Aria's and Adin eyes meet aria gave him an innocent and angelic smile which made adin flinch.

Adin fake coughed to get his sisters attention. Kenna looked at him and raised an eyebrow at adin "We have a ball to attend "adin said .

"You are Right! Aria my lovely sister allow me and adin to accompany you to your first Royal ball!"

Kenna says as she offers her hand to Aria. Aria just smiles and takes her sisters hand as they started to make there way to the ball room.

When they are got in front of the big gate Kenna fixes aria's hairstyle and adin tells the gatekeeper to introduce them.

______________________________________

{Alberu Pov}

All of the 7 croosman siblings came to the 3rd princess of mourg empire's daughters 5 birthday and her first event with nobels.

Hello I am Alberu crossman quarter dark elf the oldest crossman child but as my mother was a half elf and maid I was...not treated well by my family or siblings my father gave me the palace of joy which looks like a palace that has been vacant for month's.

I don't have many Nobel's working under me but I have taken incharge of capital's market trades so that's a good start but if I can get the princess of mourg empire's on my side and work with her to get more Nobel's on my side I could gain respect from father's ministry.

As I was thinking all of this I heard the gatekeeper say " The first daughter of the emperor. Imperial Crown Princess Kenna Mourg , The Second child of Emperor mourg Prince Adin Mourg and the of Mourg empires 3 Rd child Princess Aria mourg are arriving " As he said that 3 people walked in.

______________________________________

Damn- 671 words I am tired. So bye~ 😎😊☺️☺️😊😊😎☺️😊☕