24

the next morning i found myself in jacob's bed. i was wearing his shirt that was baggy on me, because of how tall he is.

i groaned and looked over to check the other side of the bed. jacob was nowhere to be found in my field of vision. it was silent in the room aside from me groaning, but i could hear some soft, faint sounds coming from downstairs. it sounded like someone was doing the dishes.

i got up from bed and walked down the stairs. "jacob?" i called out.

"yeah?" jacob said back from downstairs. i walked into the kitchen to see him by the sink, washing a few dishes and plates.

"morning." i said before looking behind me as i heard little footsteps. i saw jacob's golden retriever, layla. i squatted down and pet her, showing her lots of love. "hi baby girl." i said to layla, speaking in a baby voice.

jacob let out a soft chuckle, "yeah before you woke up, i went out and picked her up from the dog sitter."

i smiled and looked at jacob. "i should probably get home soon, tend to my own babies."

jacob nodded, "i can give you a ride if you want."

"yeah that'd be perfect, thank you."

i walked back upstairs, and got dressed in some clothes from my suitcase. jacob knocked on the bedroom door.

"come on in." i said to him, and he did.

from there, jacob helped me load the suitcases into his range rover. i looked at his house, from his the passenger seat of his car.

"layla looks so sad." i said, as we were both now looking at layla as she stared at us from the living room window.

jacob shook his head. "she's such a sweet girl, that dog."

"you should bring her, and then we can go to the dog park before i go to mine."

he looked at me and smiled, "and you wouldn't mind?"

"no no. of course i don't mind..."

jacob kissed my forehead as a way of thanking me, and walked out of the car and to the front door.

~~
INSTAGRAM
thedishroom

liked by 766,538 others thedishroom actor, jacob elordi and singer, rosaline woods spotted at local dog park in hollywood hills, la

thedishroom actor, jacob elordi and singer, rosaline woods spotted at local dog park in hollywood hills, la.

user1 i know jacob sweating underneath allat
user2 ong its so hot outside 😭 he gotta be burnin up

user3 he looks like he doesn't wanna be around her at all. i mean he's not even looking at her.
user6 it's a dog park, he's prob looking at other dogs??

user4 i love them tg idc

~ ~

as soon as i got home i unpacked and cleaned up around the house.