chapter one

LACY ━ OLIVIA RODRIGO⭑★ ⭑ ˗ ˏˋ ❀ 'ˎ ˗ ⭑ ★ ⭑𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

★ ⭑ ˗ ˏˋ ❀ 'ˎ ˗ ⭑ ★ ⭑
𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the new worker. ╱ prelude.
❛ I see you everywhere, the sweetest torture one could bear. ❜

Jordan was now walking to her favorite coffee shoppe

Jordan was now walking to her favorite coffee shoppe. The people there were so nice to Jordan. The coffee shoppe was the only place she could relax and enjoy her life. She didn't work there. She only drank her coffee and looked out of her favorite window, watching people walk by the shoppe and listening to the birds sing. 

Jordan walks in the coffee shoppe before noticing a new worker. It was a brunette who wore her hair in two braids, the shoppe's uniform, and a very cute bracelet that had a word spelt out on it. She looked very familiar....

The girl smiled brightly at Jordan, looking like a spark of shock exploded in her eyes. "H-Hi, what would you l-like today?" She stuttered out, seeming a little nervous.

"Café au lait." Jordan said with a smile. This new girl seemed nice.

"A-Anything else?"

"No, thank you."

"Name?"

"Jordan."

The new coffee shoppe worker smiles. "It will be with you shortly."

Jordan nods before going to her regular spot. She sits down and pulls out her phone from her pocket. The new worker looked so familiar; it drives Jordan crazy. Jordan opens up Instagram, going through her 'for you' page, and what does she see? Olivia Rodrigo wearing braids and a bracelet. The caption said, "got a new job ☕" Holy...

"Here you go." The new girl said, coming up to Jordan's table. Jordan quickly turned her phone over on the table. "Have a good day!"

"Thanks. You too."

"You're welcome. And thank you!" 

Jordan then starts drinking her coffee before noticing handwriting on her little napkin.

𝒽𝒾, 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓁ℴℴ𝓀 𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓎 𝒻𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓁𝒾𝒶𝓇! 
𝓉ℯ𝓍𝓉 𝓂ℯ 𝒾𝒻 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉ℴ (𝓍𝓍𝓍-𝓍𝓍𝓍-𝓍𝓍𝓍𝓍)
(𝓅.𝓈. 𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂ℯ 𝒾𝓈 ℴ𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝒶 ♡)

Jordan smiled. Today is going to be very beautiful.